Page 4 of 25

Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO?

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:42 am
by RanDux
RanDux wrote:
RanDux wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
RanDux wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
RanDux wrote:His commitment was supposed to be on Sports Center at 9:00 a.m. PST, but is nowhere to be seen. What happened to it? The only thing I can figure is that it is sometime on Sports Center, which starts airing at 9:00.
Got delayed because of tennis overrun? His commitment was also not going to be right at 9 AM since he was just doing to do it sometime during the hour.
According to this article it is at 12:45 p.m. EST: https://fightingirishwire.usatoday.com/ ... y-is-here/. First time I've seen that later time.
Confirmed now by Tom VanHaaren to be on ESPN2.
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
I will record both channels just in case!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Never mind. I guess Sports Center is on ESPN2.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO?

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:46 am
by DuckzRule
MASSIVE QUACK!

HE COMMITED!

Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO?

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:47 am
by greenyellow
WE GOT HIM!

Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO?

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:48 am
by RanDux
DuckzRule wrote:MASSIVE QUACK!

HE COMMITED!
Woo hoo!!!!! Hopefully Richard Young decides to join him!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:52 am
by greenyellow

Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:53 am
by OregonFan4Life
Amazing! And Oregon didn’t need to fork over a stupid NIL deal to get him too! This is the type of player I want at Oregon!

Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:53 am
by OregonDucks
HUGE pickup for Oregon! Hopefully he can bring in some other playmakers in this class.

Welcome to Oregon, Dante!!!

Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:54 am
by RanDux
No disrespect to Avery Johnson, but I am glad we put all our eggs in the Dante Moore basket. He could very well be special!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:55 am
by UOducksTK1
Yeeeeeeeee!!!

Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:57 am
by greenyellow

Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO?

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:59 am
by Weston
RanDux wrote:
DuckzRule wrote:MASSIVE QUACK!

HE COMMITED!
Woo hoo!!!!! Hopefully Richard Young decides to join him!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
THIS! ^^^^^^ Can't wait to see if we get Mr. Young!

Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:04 am
by whosyourwally
OregonFan4Life wrote:Amazing! And Oregon didn’t need to fork over a stupid NIL deal to get him too! This is the type of player I want at Oregon!
You don’t think? I’d bet there was some $$$ on the table. Either way, off the ropes, we’re punching back harder than ever. Love it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:05 am
by buckmarkduck
For those thinking he is just a nice QB, hoping he might be good some day, here is a big quote from Biggins who has seen a lot of him live. "I know Arch Manning is the #1 QB in the class, but I honestly think Dante (Moore) has a case to be #1." - @GregBiggins on potential Ducks QB Dante Moore.

Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:05 am
by chapelhillduck
whosyourwally wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Amazing! And Oregon didn’t need to fork over a stupid NIL deal to get him too! This is the type of player I want at Oregon!
You don’t think? I’d bet there was some $$$ on the table. Either way, off the ropes, we’re punching back harder than ever. Love it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He literally mentioned NIL money in the commitment articles


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:05 am
by UOducksTK1
Just realized we have the 5th highest star average right now for this class.