Page 4 of 18

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2024 5:32 pm
by nogerO
SHIIT

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2024 5:55 pm
by gogreen55
Image

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2024 6:47 pm
by webfoots2001
You guys think he’s not playing due to a broken finger?

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2024 7:00 pm
by Duck07
webfoots2001 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2024 6:47 pm You guys think he’s not playing due to a broken finger?
When I read cast I was worried it was a foot/leg issue. By the time he gets used to playing with it wrapped up it'll probably be time to take it off.

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2024 7:09 pm
by greenyellow
As long as he's not needed to catch a pass, he should be fine. If they didn't think he could play, he wouldn't have made the trip.

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2024 7:40 am
by nogerO
I expect to see us in 5-2-4 defense until we force them to beat us with the pass. Stop the run and make them one dimensional, and I don't think Michigan can play catch up or beat us with the pass. Stop the run, and on offense run the ball to set up P/A shots down the field. Oregon 35-michigan 14.
GO DUCKS!!!

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2024 3:28 pm
by GrandpaDuck
I'll be interested to see if we do anything different in coverage of their tight end. He is more than 1/2 their passing offense. I actually would be surprised though if we do anything different with him. We are a rare team where 2 of our linebackers have secondary like speed. But I will be watching to see if they give him special attention on passing downs.

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2024 3:50 pm
by StevensTechU
GrandpaDuck wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2024 3:28 pm I'll be interested to see if we do anything different in coverage of their tight end. He is more than 1/2 their passing offense. I actually would be surprised though if we do anything different with him. We are a rare team where 2 of our linebackers have secondary like speed. But I will be watching to see if they give him special attention on passing downs.
Using his elite speed and strength, Devon Jackson is going to put Jabbar Muhammad on his shoulders and play man(&man) coverage on Loveland.

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2024 4:07 pm
by GrandpaDuck
StevensTechU wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2024 3:50 pm
GrandpaDuck wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2024 3:28 pm I'll be interested to see if we do anything different in coverage of their tight end. He is more than 1/2 their passing offense. I actually would be surprised though if we do anything different with him. We are a rare team where 2 of our linebackers have secondary like speed. But I will be watching to see if they give him special attention on passing downs.
Using his elite speed and strength, Devon Jackson is going to put Jabbar Muhammad on his shoulders and play man(&man) coverage on Loveland.
I knew it!

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2024 4:57 pm
by greenyellow

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2024 6:04 pm
by OregonFan4Life
Looks like Will Johnson isn’t playing tomorrow, tough break for Michigan.

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 5:18 am
by nogerO
OregonFan4Life wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2024 6:04 pm Looks like Will Johnson isn’t playing tomorrow, tough break for Michigan.
Bombs away! Or I guess I should say BLURRRRRRRRR

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 5:19 am
by nogerO
GrandpaDuck wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2024 4:07 pm
StevensTechU wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2024 3:50 pm
GrandpaDuck wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2024 3:28 pm I'll be interested to see if we do anything different in coverage of their tight end. He is more than 1/2 their passing offense. I actually would be surprised though if we do anything different with him. We are a rare team where 2 of our linebackers have secondary like speed. But I will be watching to see if they give him special attention on passing downs.
Using his elite speed and strength, Devon Jackson is going to put Jabbar Muhammad on his shoulders and play man(&man) coverage on Loveland.
I knew it!
I thought so too!

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 8:18 am
by Autzenoise
I'm feeling stupid. Everything says the game in on Paramount+ today but I can't seem to find anything on there showing it's on there today. What am I missing?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk


Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 8:22 am
by lmduck
Autzenoise wrote:I'm feeling stupid. Everything says the game in on Paramount+ today but I can't seem to find anything on there showing it's on there today. What am I missing?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk
Its on CBS


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk