Page 5 of 6

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:54 pm
by ncduck
Has anyone heard of an estimated number of scholarships the staff is trying to fill this cycle? I know there are usually variables that we may not be aware of like transfers and such. I remember hearing that prior staffs would sometimes keep a scholarship open in case we get any last minute surprises. With the newish early signing day, I suppose that will be less of a priority.

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:55 pm
by jimmy12
25 no more

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:49 pm
by ncduck
jimmy12 wrote:25 no more
Thank you. I know there are folks on here that stay much more on top of this stuff than I can. I used to be really into it back at the tail end of the Bellotti / Chip era.

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:12 am
by greenyellow
4* OL Kingsley Suamataia is the newest commit for Oregon's 2021 recruiting class.

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:29 pm
by greenyellow
4* LB Jabril McNeill is the latest addition to Oregon's 2021 recruiting class:

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:10 am
by greenyellow
4* S Daymon David is the latest commit for Oregon's 2021 recruiting class.

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:27 pm
by greenyellow
3* Jeffrey Bassa out of UT is the newest commitment for Oregon's 2021 recruiting class.

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:55 pm
by greenyellow
4* WR Dont'e Thornton is the latest commit for Oregon's 2021 recruiting class.

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:37 pm
by UOducksTK1
greenyellow wrote:4* WR Dont'e Thornton is the latest commit for Oregon's 2021 recruiting class.
Nice vid, welcome Dont'e!

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:13 pm
by Duck07

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:54 am
by OregonFan4Life
Duck07 wrote:
Well I guess there goes Foreman and JTT.

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:16 am
by StevensTechU
OregonFan4Life wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
Well I guess there goes Foreman and JTT.
? I don't think they're at all related.

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:24 am
by Duck07
StevensTechU wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote: Well I guess there goes Foreman and JTT.
? I don't think they're at all related.
Yeah, with everything going on with Covid there's a chance that JTT could probably do the same thing with WA and OR on similar time scales.

I did see it posted somewhere else that Keith Brown is going to play his SR year this spring and not enroll early.

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:25 am
by OregonFan4Life
StevensTechU wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
Well I guess there goes Foreman and JTT.
? I don't think they're at all related.
For some reason I thought he was the class of 22 not 21. Now I see it doesn’t really matter.

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:49 pm
by greenyellow
4* LB Jonathan Flowe is the newest commit for Oregon's 2021 recruiting class.