Page 5 of 18

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 9:02 am
by nogerO
lmduck wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2024 8:22 am
Autzenoise wrote:I'm feeling stupid. Everything says the game in on Paramount+ today but I can't seem to find anything on there showing it's on there today. What am I missing?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk
Its on CBS


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paramount + carries CBS

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 9:17 am
by Autzenoise
nogerO wrote:
lmduck wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2024 8:22 am
Autzenoise wrote:I'm feeling stupid. Everything says the game in on Paramount+ today but I can't seem to find anything on there showing it's on there today. What am I missing?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk
Its on CBS


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paramount + carries CBS
That's what I've always thought but it isn't on there and I can't get CBS over air.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk


Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 9:25 am
by nogerO
Autzenoise wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2024 9:17 am
nogerO wrote:
lmduck wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2024 8:22 am
Autzenoise wrote:I'm feeling stupid. Everything says the game in on Paramount+ today but I can't seem to find anything on there showing it's on there today. What am I missing?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk
Its on CBS


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paramount + carries CBS
That's what I've always thought but it isn't on there and I can't get CBS over air.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk
Go to youtube and type in college football live. You'll find links to a lot of games.

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 10:00 am
by GrandpaDuck
Autzenoise wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2024 8:18 am I'm feeling stupid. Everything says the game in on Paramount+ today but I can't seem to find anything on there showing it's on there today. What am I missing?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk
At game time click the Livetv tab and you should be able to find whatever CBS is broadcasting. I just tried it and the Air Force Army game that is playing now did show up.

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 10:03 am
by Alan
In my area it is on CBS right after the Army vs Air Force game.

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 10:44 am
by Duck07
Jordan Burch is suited up and a game-time decision. I imagine they'll save him for obvious 3rd downs to limit his snap count.

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 10:47 am
by nogerO
GrandpaDuck wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2024 10:00 am
Autzenoise wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2024 8:18 am I'm feeling stupid. Everything says the game in on Paramount+ today but I can't seem to find anything on there showing it's on there today. What am I missing?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk
At game time click the Livetv tab and you should be able to find whatever CBS is broadcasting. I just tried it and the Air Force Army game that is playing now did show up.






Chill Grandpa. It is absolutely on Paramount +

GO DUCKS!!!

























c

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 10:54 am
by GrandpaDuck
nogerO wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2024 10:47 am
GrandpaDuck wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2024 10:00 am
Autzenoise wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2024 8:18 am I'm feeling stupid. Everything says the game in on Paramount+ today but I can't seem to find anything on there showing it's on there today. What am I missing?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk
At game time click the Livetv tab and you should be able to find whatever CBS is broadcasting. I just tried it and the Air Force Army game that is playing now did show up.






Chill Grandpa. It is absolutely on Paramount +

GO DUCKS!!!
c
Yes that is what I am saying. It will be there at game time.

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 10:57 am
by nogerO
Duck07 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2024 10:44 am Jordan Burch is suited up and a game-time decision. I imagine they'll save him for obvious 3rd downs to limit his snap count.
I hope they don't try to play him until the second half and only if needed on obvious passing downs. Rest him up as much as we can. It's going to be a long season. Probably 14 or hopefully 15 games.

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 11:07 am
by greenyellow
T-Ferg and Burch not on the injury report.

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 11:49 am
by Phalanx
Torn between rest Burch but also help him get his game-timing back. I kinda hope he is healthy enough to play a little. I'd love to see the defense peaking right as the post season starts.

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 11:58 am
by Alan
Phalanx wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2024 11:49 am Torn between rest Burch but also help him get his game-timing back. I kinda hope he is healthy enough to play a little. I'd love to see the defense peaking right as the post season starts.
My worries are with Ferguson playing too soon, we have plenty of depth at TE.

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 12:02 pm
by Autzenoise
GrandpaDuck wrote:
nogerO wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2024 10:47 am
GrandpaDuck wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2024 10:00 am
Autzenoise wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2024 8:18 am I'm feeling stupid. Everything says the game in on Paramount+ today but I can't seem to find anything on there showing it's on there today. What am I missing?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk
At game time click the Livetv tab and you should be able to find whatever CBS is broadcasting. I just tried it and the Air Force Army game that is playing now did show up.






Chill Grandpa. It is absolutely on Paramount +

GO DUCKS!!!
c
Yes that is what I am saying. It will be there at game time.
Figured it out. Its only on Paramount Plus if you have the Max package for another five bucks lol.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk


Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 12:45 pm
by Phalanx
Well, that start went well. Deferring was a great decision.

Re: #1 Oregon @ Michigan (Nov. 2, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 12:45 pm
by OregonFan4Life
Good defense!

What is Tez doing running out of bounds there? Looked like he could’ve gotten way more by cutting inside.