Page 7 of 15

Re: DASL 2.0 GM List (No openings)

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:36 am
by UOducksTK1
skyhooker hasn't logged in since December 2019.. I wanna make her a trade offer.

Re: DASL 2.0 GM List (No openings)

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:35 pm
by Oregon Ownage
UOducksTK1 wrote:skyhooker hasn't logged in since December 2019.. I wanna make her a trade offer.
That’s a question for Bells. He said they are both active

Re: DASL 2.0 GM List (No openings)

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:08 pm
by Royal
Wassup all! Looking to join the wait list and see if anything pops open. Ill be looking around boards familiarizing myself with rules and index and all that in the mean time.

Re: DASL 2.0 GM List (No openings)

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:52 pm
by Oregon Ownage
Royal wrote:Wassup all! Looking to join the wait list and see if anything pops open. Ill be looking around boards familiarizing myself with rules and index and all that in the mean time.
Welcome, you are 2nd in line for a spot

Re: DASL 2.0 GM List (Grizzlies Open)

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:02 pm
by offtheheezy17
Hey guys! Saw this post online and was interested, played sim leagues uses FBB for about 2-3 years like 5 years ago, was interested in jumping back in. LMK if the grizzlies still available!

Thanks!

Re: DASL 2.0 GM List (Grizzlies Open)

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:28 pm
by vincent1469
This looks like fun! I’m willing to fill in for that open spot.

Re: DASL 2.0 GM List (Grizzlies Open)

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:31 pm
by Oregon Ownage
offtheheezy17 wrote:Hey guys! Saw this post online and was interested, played sim leagues uses FBB for about 2-3 years like 5 years ago, was interested in jumping back in. LMK if the grizzlies still available!

Thanks!
Welcome, you are first so the Grizzlies are yours

I will send a PM with more details about the makeup of them team so you know whats going on

Re: DASL 2.0 GM List (Grizzlies Open)

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:33 pm
by Oregon Ownage
vincent1469 wrote:This looks like fun! I’m willing to fill in for that open spot.
Welcome, while officially we do not have an opening, I can make it possible

I will send a PM with more information

Re: DASL 2.0 GM List (Grizzlies Open)

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:46 pm
by offtheheezy17
Oregon Ownage wrote:
offtheheezy17 wrote:Hey guys! Saw this post online and was interested, played sim leagues uses FBB for about 2-3 years like 5 years ago, was interested in jumping back in. LMK if the grizzlies still available!

Thanks!
Welcome, you are first so the Grizzlies are yours

I will send a PM with more details about the makeup of them team so you know whats going on
Awesome! Thanks

Re: DASL 2.0 GM List (Raptors open)

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:06 pm
by Oregon Ownage
Raptors are fired

We have an opening now, if you can find a GM, you will be rewarded

Re: DASL 2.0 GM List (Raptors open)

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:45 pm
by chipper
Oregon Ownage wrote:Raptors are fired

We have an opening now, if you can find a GM, you will be rewarded
oh snap they ghost?

Re: DASL 2.0 GM List (Raptors open)

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:16 pm
by duckyoubeavers
hey i was in the league a while back and i have some time available. would love to join back! glad to see the league is still going strong! :D

Re: DASL 2.0 GM List (Raptors open)

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:03 pm
by the goat
duckyoubeavers wrote:hey i was in the league a while back and i have some time available. would love to join back! glad to see the league is still going strong! :D
You're just in time for the start of a Lakers dynasty 8-)

Re: DASL 2.0 GM List (Raptors open)

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:35 pm
by Foxyg1396
I’d like to take the raptors!

Re: DASL 2.0 GM List (3 unconfirmed)

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:39 pm
by UOducksTK1
UOducksTK1 wrote:
HalfManHalfAmazing wrote:I was around here for a season or two a while back. I'd love to join if something opens up. Might be tough for me to actively be around for the draft, but would still take a team and a send list.
meh you didn't even last a month last time. I'd rather get someone here who can last.
Not trying to be a jerk cuz maybe he left for legit reasons, but told you so.