Page 1 of 1

Arizona basketball under NCAA investigation

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:54 pm
by jhopduck
May have had some weight to Lute Olson's disappearing act all of the sudden. I know the divorce and stroke were part of it, but hint of this may have sealed the deal.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/ncaa-brin ... a-bb-22625

Re: Arizona basketball under NCAA investigation

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:28 pm
by UOducksTK1
Interesting, his sudden departure was rather surprising.

Kind of a side note, I read that article on Brandon Jennings. Sounds like going to Europe was a mistake.

Re: Arizona basketball under NCAA investigation

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:22 pm
by woundedknees
Not thay I have inside knowledge of the Wildcat's issues here, but I have been expecting something like this to pop up whenever Lute retired, so I am not really surprised...

What did you expect? Much the same as F-U Petey, Lute was worth to man$ to the NCAA for them to try to mess with the formula while he was still active.