Page 1 of 2
Sim 5 Discussion (Days 26-30)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:10 pm
by UOducksTK1
Re: Sim 5 Discussion (Days 26-30)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:12 pm
by Brophdog88
I have great timing
Re: Sim 5 Discussion (Days 26-30)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:12 pm
by UOducksTK1
1-1, beat the worst team in the league, and because of that, I'm now the 4th worst team in the league. Thanks Spurs... Need that top pick!
Re: Sim 5 Discussion (Days 26-30)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:14 pm
by tales
1-3. Good stuff, gotta bring in The Admiral next season.
Re: Sim 5 Discussion (Days 26-30)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:14 pm
by Brophdog88
562 Dale Ellis SF 15 34.7 27.6 3.9 2.5 1.3 0.0 2.9 .502 .724 .438
Re: Sim 5 Discussion (Days 26-30)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:16 pm
by Brophdog88
I need another player, duck and my pick this year anybody?
Re: Sim 5 Discussion (Days 26-30)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:18 pm
by UOducksTK1
Brophdog88 wrote:562 Dale Ellis SF 15 34.7 27.6 3.9 2.5 1.3 0.0 2.9 .502 .724 .438
Dang, dude is the purest scorer. One of the few outside shooters in the league who is a top scorer.
Re: Sim 5 Discussion (Days 26-30)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:19 pm
by pudgejeff
Brophdog88 wrote:I need another player, duck and my pick this year anybody?
What kinda player you looking for?
Re: Sim 5 Discussion (Days 26-30)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:35 pm
by FlDuckFan
1-1 still looking for that win over a .500 team. Looks like I'm at the top of the bottom portion of the league .
Re: Sim 5 Discussion (Days 26-30)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:37 pm
by cordy02c
my record would be better if I could beat the Knicks they already beat me 3 times
Re: Sim 5 Discussion (Days 26-30)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:41 pm
by UOducksTK1
cordy02c wrote:my record would be better if I could beat the Knicks they already beat me 3 times
Doesn't help when Blackmon shoots 4 of 17.

Re: Sim 5 Discussion (Days 26-30)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:44 pm
by cordy02c
true but I haven't hit 90 in all 3 losses so it's everybody
Re: Sim 5 Discussion (Days 26-30)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:06 pm
by gregspechtismyhero
1-2, expected a drop off with Cummings injured the entire sim.
Re: Sim 5 Discussion (Days 26-30)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:13 pm
by eddy_zamora
#1 team in the league, with Robert carrying us and Magic being Magic.
Re: Sim 5 Discussion (Days 26-30)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:50 pm
by Brophdog88
UOducksTK1 wrote:Brophdog88 wrote:562 Dale Ellis SF 15 34.7 27.6 3.9 2.5 1.3 0.0 2.9 .502 .724 .438
Dang, dude is the purest scorer. One of the few outside shooters in the league who is a top scorer.
yeah, figured he would fit well with Adams. But I failed in not taking Benoit, I wanted him going into the draft, then forgot in my hurry to make the pick before other people picked