Page 1 of 1

I'm out of town this weekend..

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:19 pm
by UOducksTK1
I plan to take my laptop with me, but I probably won't be on a lot.

-Friday, I'll be in transit, so probably can't sim.
-Saturday, I can do a 10 day sim, if I'm not busy enough.
-Sunday, I should be back in the evening. If there's been no sim up until now, I'll do 10 days. If I simmed Saturday, then I'll do 5 days. I probably won't sim until about 8pm.

Re: I'm out of town this weekend..

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:27 pm
by lukeyrid13
Sounds good, do what you can. Thanks TK

Re: I'm out of town this weekend..

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:34 pm
by tales
Have a nice trip

Re: I'm out of town this weekend..

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:33 pm
by 303DucksFan
Have a good one TK.

Re: I'm out of town this weekend..

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:48 pm
by FlDuckFan
Have fun, be safe.