Page 1 of 2

PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:47 pm
by UOducksTK1

Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:48 pm
by UOducksTK1
Sucks Moncrief got hurt.

Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:53 pm
by Phenom
Can't believe they swept the Pistons.

Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:56 pm
by UOducksTK1
Pretty impressive for the Hornets, but man there's some solid teams still out there. Bucks took down a very strong Sixers team too.

Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:26 pm
by Goose!
Damn, sucks Moncrief got injured. Good comeback by the Blazers though.

Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:38 pm
by pudgejeff
UOducksTK1 wrote:Pretty impressive for the Hornets, but man there's some solid teams still out there. Bucks took down a very strong Sixers team too.
That was crazy, couldn't believe they just ran through them like that. And the Warriors ruined the Grizzlies.

Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:43 pm
by UOducksTK1
I predict a Blazers-Bucks finals, but man I could totally see a Warriors-Hornets one too. Really good first year playoffs.

Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:47 pm
by dd10snoop28
A swell time to return to our mid-season form. 76ers have the best team IMO. Fortunate to get past them.

Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:48 pm
by DmoneyDuck
Barkley at the 3 gave me fits

Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:49 pm
by dd10snoop28
We play ultimate team ball. 7 guys average over 10ppg and nobody over 17ppg

Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:54 pm
by eddy_zamora
I got swept... That sucks. A little disheartening.

Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:03 pm
by Goose!
DmoneyDuck wrote:Barkley at the 3 gave me fits
Haha, I figured I'd play big against you guys, since you have a pretty big front court; and it worked until Moncrief got injured.

Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:29 pm
by lukeyrid13
I thought for sure that Pistons-Hornets was gonna go 7 before the series started and still thought he'd take it 5 or 6 at least once I got up 3-0. Eddy built a good team though that should be right there again next year.

Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:37 pm
by lukeyrid13
dd10snoop28 wrote:We play ultimate team ball. 7 guys average over 10ppg and nobody over 17ppg
And I have just two guys, Hakeem and Nique lol

Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:43 pm
by Zyme
I'm really surprised the 76ers got KO'd