Page 1 of 3
NO live chat today (No lottery either)
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:59 pm
by UOducksTK1
Blazers and Warriors can't make the live sim, something called work or whatever.
Sorry for the false excitement for those waiting for the lottery. I'll still try to do it live. So when we get to the Finals, I'll announce a live lottery time. Sorry again.
Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:00 pm
by FlDuckFan
Neat...
Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:02 pm
by Phenom
Have a networking event, but I'll see what I can do.
Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:46 pm
by tales
With the 14th pick in the 1989 NBA Draft, the Toronto Raptors select....
Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:51 pm
by DmoneyDuck
I'd rather we continue to roll with the playoffs like we have been (3/4 games a day), gives the teams in the postseason a chance to make adjustments after three-games.
Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:16 pm
by lukeyrid13
DmoneyDuck wrote:I'd rather we continue to roll with the playoffs like we have been (3/4 games a day), gives the teams in the postseason a chance to make adjustments after three-games.
All the remaining playoff teams will be in the chat, so we'll be doing it the same way just much faster.
Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:41 pm
by Zyme
tales wrote:With the 13th pick in the 1989 NBA Draft, the Toronto Raptors select....
fixed
Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:18 pm
by Phenom
lukeyrid13 wrote:DmoneyDuck wrote:I'd rather we continue to roll with the playoffs like we have been (3/4 games a day), gives the teams in the postseason a chance to make adjustments after three-games.
All the remaining playoff teams will be in the chat, so we'll be doing it the same way just much faster.
As a someone who's team is in the lottery I want to find out the results ASAP. However, I don't see why we're rushing the most important part of the season for those teams still in the playoffs.
Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:23 pm
by pudgejeff
Phenom wrote:lukeyrid13 wrote:DmoneyDuck wrote:I'd rather we continue to roll with the playoffs like we have been (3/4 games a day), gives the teams in the postseason a chance to make adjustments after three-games.
All the remaining playoff teams will be in the chat, so we'll be doing it the same way just much faster.
As a someone who's team is in the lottery I want to find out the results ASAP. However, I don't see why we're rushing the most important part of the season for those teams still in the playoffs.
I wouldn't really see it as rushing, a live sim brings a fun atmosphere. I assume they'll sim 1 game at a time, and we'll all be on their talking and such about it. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:24 pm
by lukeyrid13
Phenom wrote:lukeyrid13 wrote:DmoneyDuck wrote:I'd rather we continue to roll with the playoffs like we have been (3/4 games a day), gives the teams in the postseason a chance to make adjustments after three-games.
All the remaining playoff teams will be in the chat, so we'll be doing it the same way just much faster.
As a someone who's team is in the lottery I want to find out the results ASAP. However, I don't see why we're rushing the most important part of the season for those teams still in the playoffs.
I'm cool with it personally. For all the lottery teams it's been 4-5 days now since they've had to log in at all stretching out any longer when there are only 2-4 GMs that really care about the results makes the league lag a bit. We'll have time to make adjustments too if we'd like so it won't come in one giant rush.
Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:47 pm
by UOducksTK1
DmoneyDuck wrote:I'd rather we continue to roll with the playoffs like we have been (3/4 games a day), gives the teams in the postseason a chance to make adjustments after three-games.
We will. In fact, I'll allow you to make adjustments after each game if you want. But I want to get it done tomorrow, hence why we are running the playoffs live in the chat room. If this is a problem let me know.
Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:53 pm
by UOducksTK1
pudgejeff wrote:Phenom wrote:lukeyrid13 wrote:DmoneyDuck wrote:I'd rather we continue to roll with the playoffs like we have been (3/4 games a day), gives the teams in the postseason a chance to make adjustments after three-games.
All the remaining playoff teams will be in the chat, so we'll be doing it the same way just much faster.
As a someone who's team is in the lottery I want to find out the results ASAP. However, I don't see why we're rushing the most important part of the season for those teams still in the playoffs.
I wouldn't really see it as rushing, a live sim brings a fun atmosphere. I assume they'll sim 1 game at a time, and we'll all be on their talking and such about it. Sounds like a lot of fun.
This. If Dmoney absolutely can't make it to the live sim then maybe I can work something out. At least text me your phone # dmoney, so I can send you updates and give you a chance to update your DC? Anyway PM me if there's absolutely no way.
Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:03 pm
by DmoneyDuck
lukeyrid13 wrote:DmoneyDuck wrote:I'd rather we continue to roll with the playoffs like we have been (3/4 games a day), gives the teams in the postseason a chance to make adjustments after three-games.
All the remaining playoff teams will be in the chat, so we'll be doing it the same way just much faster.
I won't be as I work all day/night tomorrow
Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:05 pm
by lukeyrid13
^ Message your phone number so we can text you?
Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:11 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
I'll most likely have a high pick, I finished 6th to last, but I won't be able to be online until 9:15pm at the very earliest. Will I miss making my pick?