Page 1 of 4

Preseason Results

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:10 pm
by UOducksTK1

Re: Preseason Results

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:23 pm
by FlDuckFan
8-7 , I'll figure this thing out soon enough...

Re: Preseason Results

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:24 pm
by Zyme
Love how I lead the Division with a losing record.

Re: Preseason Results

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:24 pm
by Zyme
Drazen: There will be points

http://ducksattack.com/DASL/preseason/leagueleaders

League leader, oh my.

Re: Preseason Results

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:26 pm
by UOducksTK1
Drazen does drugs.

Re: Preseason Results

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:28 pm
by FlDuckFan
Zyme wrote:Drazen: There will be points

http://ducksattack.com/DASL/preseason/leagueleaders

League leader, oh my.
Yeah, he went off.

Re: Preseason Results

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm
by Goose!
Are you going to be simming reg. season tonight? (I'm getting a little greedy lol)

Re: Preseason Results

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:30 pm
by Zyme
UOducksTK1 wrote:Drazen does drugs.
He better be careful for dem lories in Denkendorf

Re: Preseason Results

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:31 pm
by UOducksTK1
Rockets are looking good.

Re: Preseason Results

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:32 pm
by Zyme
Look who is behind him, Moses says all you youngins can git' outta his point.

Re: Preseason Results

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:32 pm
by Zyme
UOducksTK1 wrote:Rockets are looking good.

Not giving too much away but their offseseason and draft was stuff of legends.

Re: Preseason Results

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:35 pm
by UOducksTK1
Let's all thank the Pistons and Warriors for giving the Hornets a championship.

Re: Preseason Results

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:36 pm
by tales
Damn Jordan down =[

8-2 before he got hurt too

Re: Preseason Results

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:36 pm
by UOducksTK1
Goose! wrote:Are you going to be simming reg. season tonight? (I'm getting a little greedy lol)
Lol nah, I was gonna do it initially, but I wanted to give people some time to see the preseason sim, and adjust their DC for sim 1. I'll try to do sim 1 tomorrow (Wednesday).

Re: Preseason Results

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:37 pm
by UOducksTK1
tales wrote:Damn Jordan down =[
Injuries don't lead into the regular season. Everything in preseason is all erased by the actual game file.