Page 1 of 2

Sim 8 Discussion (Days 41-45)

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:12 pm
by UOducksTK1

Re: Sim 7 Discussion (Days 41-45)

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:14 pm
by UOducksTK1
0-4 sim, that's what I'm talking about!

Re: Sim 7 Discussion (Days 41-45)

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:25 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
2-3. Hard to know how big of an effect my trade will have until Stockton comes back. Harper and Peterson's averages did drop after the first sim though... :x

And now both my PGs are out.

Re: Sim 7 Discussion (Days 41-45)

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:28 pm
by duckyoubeavers
why is my team winning!

Re: Sim 7 Discussion (Days 41-45)

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:30 pm
by tales
3-1. Jordan had a big game against the Rockets.

Re: Sim 7 Discussion (Days 41-45)

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:43 pm
by FlDuckFan
2-1 not bad, Richmonds turnovers are rubbing off on everyone though..

Re: Sim 7 Discussion (Days 41-45)

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:51 pm
by UOducksTK1
duckyoubeavers wrote:why is my team winning!
Frank Brickowski.

Re: Sim 8 Discussion (Days 41-45)

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:42 pm
by Brophdog88
wow, we have a problem

I badly need to move Duck for a scoring wing, or figure out a way to get him back in while playing Koncak....our offense has fallen apart

Re: Sim 8 Discussion (Days 41-45)

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:01 pm
by DmoneyDuck
I've played 39 games in 45 days ... what gives?

Re: Sim 8 Discussion (Days 41-45)

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:05 pm
by Marzeial
Blurred Vision again...? I swear I instructed the trainer to make everyone wear goggles and helmets.

Must be something wrong with the locker room...

Re: Sim 8 Discussion (Days 41-45)

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:09 pm
by UOducksTK1
Marzeial wrote:Blurred Vision again...? I swear I instructed the trainer to make everyone wear goggles and helmets.

Must be something wrong with the locker room...
Laser surgery, it's your only hope.

Re: Sim 8 Discussion (Days 41-45)

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:25 pm
by OreDucks01284
0-3 :(

Re: Sim 8 Discussion (Days 41-45)

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:34 pm
by pudgejeff
3-0.....not sure how?

Re: Sim 8 Discussion (Days 41-45)

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:12 pm
by dd10snoop28
Gimme Radja and you will lose!

Re: Sim 7 Discussion (Days 41-45)

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:35 am
by duckyoubeavers
UOducksTK1 wrote:
duckyoubeavers wrote:why is my team winning!
Frank Brickowski.
the brick wall is too good