Page 1 of 3

Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:35 pm
by UOducksTK1
Celtics-
None

Heat-
Ben Gillery 0.7-0.8mil/2years
Stephan King 0.4mil/1year
John Paxson 2.2-2.4mil/2years

Nets-
Brad Daughtery 7.7-11.6mil/6years
Rod Higgins 4.9-6.9mil/5years

Knicks-
Andrew Lang 2.1-2.6mil/3years

Magic-
Lots want to resign, please post which guys you'd like to know about.

76ers-
Blair Rasmussen 0.6mil/1year
Greg Dreiling 0.5mil/1year
Anthony Jones 0.5mil/1year

Bullets-
Sidney Green 4.5-6.3mil/5years

Hawks-
None

Hornets-
None (Magic doesn't wanna resign!)

Bulls-
Detlef Schrempf 3.8-4.6mil/3years

Cavaliers-
None

Pistons-
Cadillac Anderson 1.8-2.0mil/2years
Mark Alarie 2.8-3.3mil/3years
Avery Johnson 5.3-5.8mil/2years

Pacers-
None

Bucks-
Mike Gminski 7.5-11.2mil/6years (MAX)
Roy Tarpley 7.5-11.2mil/6years (MAX)
Ledell Eackles 2.6-3.2/3years

Raptors-
None

Mavericks-
Brad Sellers 0.5mil/1year
Shelton Jones 2.7mil/1year
Terry Tyler 1.0mil/1year
Steve Kerr 7.1-8.5mil/3years

Nuggets-
None

Rockets-
Vernon Maxwell 1.7-1.8mil/2years

Timberwolves-
Bill Laimbeer 4.5-5.9mil/4years
David Greenwood 2.2-2.4mil/2years
Everette Stephens 0.5mil/1year
Sidney Moncrief 2.1-2.3mil/2years

Spurs-
Rolando Ferreira 0.5mil/1year
Orlando Woolridge 5.4-7.6mil/5years
Scott Roth 0.5mil/1year
Clinton Wheeler 0.5mil/1year

Jazz-
Gerald Wilkins 3.7-4.9mil/4years

Grizzlies-
Xavier McDaniel 7.5-11.2mil/6years (MAX)

Warriors-
Eddie Johnson 7.5-11.2mil/6years (MAX)

Clippers-
Kelly Tripucka 6.8-10.2mil/6years

Lakers-
Dennis Hopson 1.7-1.8mil/2years
Willie Anderson 5.1-7.1mil/5years

Suns-
Lots want to resign, please post which guys you'd like to know about.

Trailblazers-
Mark Eaton 5.6-7.9mil/5years

Kings-
Jerome Lane 1.7-1.8mil/2years

SuperSonics-
None

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:45 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Dang, I was going to re-sign Lee and Teagle. Can't blame em though, I wouldn't want to re-sign with my team either ha.

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:54 pm
by bellsduck
Dangit!!! So much for Loyalty. Loyalty doesn't mean what it used to. I thought for sure I'd have a lot of my guys want to re-sign.

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:08 pm
by tales
Damn I might lose some key players in the off-season.

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:11 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
I fell like there's a lot things in the game that don't really mean why we think ha. Lee's Loyalty rating is 82, greed is 3, and play for a winner is 4. And he isn't going to re-sign.

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:00 pm
by Zyme
Accept.

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:23 pm
by FlDuckFan
How does it work with the range in money they want?

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:37 pm
by rpmunn
Bullets decline

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:40 pm
by Zyme
FlDuckFan wrote:How does it work with the range in money they want?
start, end values of the contract scale increases over length on contract

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:41 pm
by FlDuckFan
Zyme wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:How does it work with the range in money they want?
start, end values of the contract scale increases over length on contract
Oh ok thanks .


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:42 pm
by FlDuckFan
Accept everyone but greenwood


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:55 pm
by DrBradBuss
Suns-
Lots want to resign, please post which guys you'd like to know about.
I guess I'll ask about Mahorn and Wilkins out of curiosity.

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:26 pm
by cordy02c
yes to daugherty can't decide if I should re up higgins

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:06 pm
by lukeyrid13
Ugh earvin! At least I have birds

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:17 pm
by rpmunn
lukeyrid13 wrote:Ugh earvin! At least I have birds
What do the bird years do?