Page 1 of 1
Playoffs Round 2 Part 1
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:18 pm
by UOducksTK1
Re: Playoffs Round 2 Part 1
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:20 pm
by Zyme
Hornets are in trouble. Bullets rolled in game one.
Re: Playoffs Round 2 Part 1
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:20 pm
by UOducksTK1
WOW @ Bullets up on Hornets.
Re: Playoffs Round 2 Part 1
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:55 pm
by lukeyrid13
Hmmm
Re: Playoffs Round 2 Part 1
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:56 pm
by Phenom
WOW! Bullets up on the Hornets.
Re: Playoffs Round 2 Part 1
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:02 pm
by FlDuckFan
Bullets with the surprise !
Re: Playoffs Round 2 Part 1
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:09 pm
by 303DucksFan
Laaaame. I had the rockets number all season.
Re: Playoffs Round 2 Part 1
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:22 pm
by UOducksTK1
303DucksFan wrote:Laaaame. I had the rockets number all season.
Apparently without Malone they are more dangerous?
Re: Playoffs Round 2 Part 1
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:24 pm
by Boom
303DucksFan wrote:Laaaame. I had the rockets number all season.
Series was split.. but I had some key injuries on my two loses. However I'm surprised I'm up 3-0 without Moses.
Re: Playoffs Round 2 Part 1
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:10 pm
by rpmunn
Wow, I am surprised to be up right now. On the other hand it is still very early in the series. Check out game two, hornets had 26 blocks, the nba record is 24.
Re: Playoffs Round 2 Part 1
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:39 pm
by bellsduck
I am not surprised to be up right now. Lol

Re: Playoffs Round 2 Part 1
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:11 am
by UOducksTK1
bellsduck wrote:I am not surprised to be up right now. Lol

Warriors can't handle the Galis/Drexler/Donaldson trio right now.
Re: Playoffs Round 2 Part 1
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:24 am
by Goose!
I wish the Warriors couldn't handle Barkley instead, lol.
Re: Playoffs Round 2 Part 1
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:02 pm
by Zyme
I'm impressed the effect that old man Galis is having.