Page 1 of 1

Finish playoffs in chat tomorrow?

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:31 pm
by lukeyrid13
Would it be plausible to just finish up the rest of the playoffs soon? I haven't consulted with TK and he is likely busy but I'm throwing it out there in case everyone could.

Re: Finish playoffs in chat tomorrow?

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:58 pm
by duckyoubeavers
lets do it

Re: Finish playoffs in chat tomorrow?

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:23 pm
by pudgejeff
would need all 4 teams still in playoffs available.

Re: Finish playoffs in chat tomorrow?

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:38 pm
by UOducksTK1
Fridays are wife days. I shall consult her.

But if I'm on, yeah we can do that. I'll text the four guys who make it to the conference championship.

Re: Finish playoffs in chat tomorrow?

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:13 pm
by lukeyrid13
Can't argue with wife days. No sweat if you can't.

Re: Finish playoffs in chat tomorrow?

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:25 am
by pudgejeff
UOducksTK1 wrote:Fridays are wife days. I shall consult her.

But if I'm on, yeah we can do that. I'll text the four guys who make it to the conference championship.
I guess in all reality will only need the two in the Finals as normal sim finishes the conference championship tomorrow.

Re: Finish playoffs in chat tomorrow?

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:25 pm
by bellsduck
I can't get on chat in any of my computers. You can finish it without me there if you want to.