Page 1 of 4
FA Day 4-5 Friday night (Get bids in by 5 pm pst)
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:08 pm
by UOducksTK1
I'm aiming for Thursday. So get bids in!!!
http://ducksattack.com/DASL/fa/fa-name.htm
Send PMs to me. Max of 12 bids for days 4-5.
Read Rules or ask questions:
http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/viewto ... 25&t=17261
No Contracts worth 1 million or less for the first 1 day of FA, unless you can only sign min contracts to fill out your roster
and no multi year min deals
Re: FA Day 1 Monday 6 PM PST
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:24 pm
by tales
Just want to make sure, if a player has at least 3 bird years, I can offer him a contract even if I'm over cap right?
Re: FA Day 1 Monday 6 PM PST
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:25 pm
by Zyme
yes
Re: FA Day 1 Monday 6 PM PST
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:28 pm
by tales
Thanks for the quick response

Re: FA Day 1 Monday 6 PM PST
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:55 pm
by DrBradBuss
If a player is signing with a new team:
1) The contract can be for up to 6 seasons.
2) The player can receive a raise each year of up to 10% of the value of the first year of the contract.
3) The maximum value of the first year of the contract is the smaller of the amount of cap room the team has and the maximum salary the player can receive based up his experience in the league.
Can someone tell me where this chart is? This is my first fa period and I'm a little confused with this and the bird years.
Re: FA Day 1 Monday 6 PM PST
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:08 am
by lukeyrid13
I don't have exact numbers but most Max contracts will start around eight million and move towards twelve million. You should only offer that to all star levelplayers. If you only have say 6.5 million then you can't offer a full max deal .
Bird rights are for players on your team, you can offer them contracts even if you are over the salary cap
Re: FA Day 1 Monday 6 PM PST
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:28 am
by UOducksTK1
DrBradBuss wrote:If a player is signing with a new team:
1) The contract can be for up to 6 seasons.
2) The player can receive a raise each year of up to 10% of the value of the first year of the contract.
3) The maximum value of the first year of the contract is the smaller of the amount of cap room the team has and the maximum salary the player can receive based up his experience in the league.
Can someone tell me where this chart is? This is my first fa period and I'm a little confused with this and the bird years.
To echo what lukey said..
First year max for 1-6 years of experience: 7.5 mil
For 7-9 years: 9 mil
For 10+ years: 10.5 mi
Also for bird years, if you go to any of your player's player page, and see that he has 3+ bird years, then you can offer him up to $MAX/7years/12.5% increases regardless if you are over/under cap.
Re: FA Day 1 Monday 6 PM PST
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:13 pm
by UOducksTK1
Guys.. I done messed up. Sim will be tomorrow instead (Tuesday). I had to play tennis in the fantastic weather, my apologies.
Re: FA Day 1 Monday 6 PM PST
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:37 pm
by Zyme
UOducksTK1 wrote:Guys.. I done messed up. Sim will be tomorrow instead (Tuesday). I had to play tennis in the fantastic weather, my apologies.
Not even mad, did the same thing.
If you ever need a tennis partner let me know.
Re: FA Day 1 Tuesday 6 PM PST
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:46 pm
by tales
Its all good
Re: FA Day 1 Tuesday 6 PM PST
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:21 pm
by UOducksTK1
No bids from Nets, 76ers, Bucks, Twolves, and Spurs.
I did 76ers bids for him, since he's been missing for a while.
Gonna eat dinner, texted everyone else missing. Will sim in a bit.
Re: FA Day 1 Tuesday 6 PM PST
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:31 pm
by FlDuckFan
I'm a bit dull I'm 1.5 over cap what can I offer to FA's?
Re: FA Day 1 Tuesday 6 PM PST
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:33 pm
by lukeyrid13
You can offer your free agents....... Then you an also offer mid level which is 4.5 and lle which is 1.2
Re: FA Day 1 Tuesday 6 PM PST
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:34 pm
by FlDuckFan
Oh ok, thanks lukey.
Re: FA Day 1 Tuesday 6 PM PST
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:34 pm
by lukeyrid13
Bucks starting lineup are free agents, he better et them in