Page 1 of 1
New Clippers GM
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:22 am
by UOducksTK1
Please welcome, themouth!
Please stick around, the Clippers franchise has been plagued with terrible GMs. Be smart, if you have questions, post it in the questions thread.
Feel free to always contact me about trades / questions too. It's better to run it by me and save yourself the humiliation of getting trade veto'd and trade banned.
Re: New Clippers GM
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:24 am
by pudgejeff
Welcome bud, happy trading!
Re: New Clippers GM
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:33 am
by Phenom
He says he knows FBB. I think he could do something with that team.
Re: New Clippers GM
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:32 pm
by UOducksTK1
Look forward to a non-duck sticking with this league. Last couple haven't been too hot. More talk then results.
Best of luck themouth.
Re: New Clippers GM
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:53 pm
by lukeyrid13
I could be wrong but I think: Tales, Marzieal and Goose! are all non-ducks
SwaggyC, Deltafox, jfox and eddy zamora are also non-ducks but they don't count
Re: New Clippers GM
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:56 pm
by eddy_zamora
lukeyrid13 wrote:I could be wrong but I think: Tales, Marzieal and Goose! are all non-ducks
SwaggyC, Deltafox, jfox and eddy zamora are also non-ducks but they don't count
I count. Shut up.
Re: New Clippers GM
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:07 pm
by lukeyrid13
lol i knew you'd respond
Re: New Clippers GM
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:22 pm
by Zyme
lukeyrid13 wrote:lol i knew you'd respond
dont feed the trolls.
Re: New Clippers GM
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:32 pm
by Marzeial
Nope, I'm a diehard ducks fan
Re: New Clippers GM
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:34 pm
by lukeyrid13
^ my bad
Re: New Clippers GM
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:44 pm
by Goose!
lukeyrid13 wrote:I could be wrong but I think: Tales, Marzieal and Goose! are all non-ducks
SwaggyC, Deltafox, jfox and eddy zamora are also non-ducks but they don't count
You got that right! I think it was you or UODucks who posted on realgm?
Re: New Clippers GM
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:47 pm
by lukeyrid13
Ya I posted on there, do you have any college football allegiances?
Re: New Clippers GM
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:55 am
by Goose!
Haha, none unfortunately. I grew up in a country where football is not even played, we were more big in to rugby. I didn't start getting in to football until I moved to the US about 5 years ago, but I only watch the superbowl. My only allegiance is to basketball lol.
Re: New Clippers GM
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:05 pm
by Zyme
Where, NZ?