Page 1 of 1

Stuckey

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:03 pm
by wiseforexinvestor
Is Stuckey hurt. I noticed on his facebook that he said he tore his PCL......was this in a practice report and I just missed it?

Re: Stuckey

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:28 pm
by Oregonian
Isn't that what Shawne Merriman tore?

Re: Stuckey

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:01 pm
by VinnyKnuckles
wiseforexinvestor wrote:Is Stuckey hurt. I noticed on his facebook that he said he tore his PCL......was this in a practice report and I just missed it?
His injury was widely reported. I hadn't seen any specifics about a torn PCL, but it was reported on Moseley's blog that he was walking around with a brace on his injured leg and unable to dress for the super secret scrimmage.

Re: Stuckey

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:23 am
by greenyellow
A PCL tear isn't as serious as an ACL since it usually doesn't require surgery and heals on its own in about 4-7 weeks. Only really severe cases ever need surgery. Hopefully he can recover quickly so he doesn't miss too much time.

Re: Stuckey

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:01 am
by Oregonian
greenyellow wrote:A PCL tear isn't as serious as an ACL since it usually doesn't require surgery and heals on its own in about 4-7 weeks. Only really severe cases ever need surgery. Hopefully he can recover quickly so he doesn't miss too much time.
No, you're thinking of an MCL. A full PCL tear takes a while to recover from and typically can't heal itself.