Page 1 of 1

Early word out of Boise

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:26 pm
by sickaduck
"Don't taze me bro!"

I am soooooo excited, I can barely think straight. I will have to make it up to my co-workers later.

Re: Early word out of Boise

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:28 pm
by Legions
I could hardly sleep last night. I decided to wear one of my Duck hats to work today, kinda a big decision because I work at Oregon State University's campus wide Help Desk. Everyone at work had Go Boise St. signs up, Boise videos and all sorts of stuff. The Ducks better win big or tomorrow will be horrible.

Re: Early word out of Boise

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:48 pm
by TualatinDuck
My GM is a huge Beaver fan and he has already told me if the Ducks lose, I will never EVER hear the end of it. I told him I may just call in sick for life if that happens.

Re: Early word out of Boise

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:13 pm
by freedjr
Legions wrote:I could hardly sleep last night. I decided to wear one of my Duck hats to work today, kinda a big decision because I work at Oregon State University's campus wide Help Desk. Everyone at work had Go Boise St. signs up, Boise videos and all sorts of stuff. The Ducks better win big or tomorrow will be horrible.
That's hardcore. Love it!

I went to bed early to make today come faster...and still woke up at 3 a.m. tossing and turning. I can't wait either!

Re: Early word out of Boise

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:28 pm
by uodux1212
I dont know why I even bothered coming to work today...

Re: Early word out of Boise

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:47 pm
by Elduderino
uodux1212 wrote:I dont know why I even bothered coming to work today...

I know, biggest wasted day in history. Bad timing too, right in the middle of harvest :shock:

Re: Early word out of Boise

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:07 pm
by uodux1212
Elduderino wrote:
uodux1212 wrote:I dont know why I even bothered coming to work today...

I know, biggest wasted day in history. Bad timing too, right in the middle of harvest :shock:
Save some hand roll for me.... 8-)

Re: Early word out of Boise

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:22 pm
by Elduderino
hahaha wrong harvest, but here in Sonoma you never know.......

Re: Early word out of Boise

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:02 pm
by brich75
My captain is a beaver, and my sergeant is a bronco! Man I hope we put the web boots to those teams.