Page 1 of 1

Any word on Ward's injury?

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:55 am
by HugeInTheEug
sorry if already discussed.

Re: Any word on Ward's injury?

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:40 am
by buckmarkduck
From what I can find it sounds like it's his ankle and not a knee. Happy it's not his knee, but other than that though no real news on it. I do think I saw him on crutches though last night with a boot on.

Re: Any word on Ward's injury?

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:42 am
by Phenom
I sure hope it's not the knee. He was playing like an absolute warrior. Only guy with some heart. Love the guy.

Re: Any word on Ward's injury?

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:45 am
by Mops
It sure didn't look good and don't be shocked to see him out a few games.

Re: Any word on Ward's injury?

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:53 am
by slammer
Get well soon T.J

Re: Any word on Ward's injury?

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:33 am
by duckfan96
I thought Matthews played well and Pleasant was all over later in the game

Re: Any word on Ward's injury?

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:10 pm
by uodux1212
I heard on the radio that it was "just a sprain", but that he was going to be evaluated again today by team Dr.'s.... great. Lost one our best players on the team...

Re: Any word on Ward's injury?

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:27 pm
by Phenom
duckfan96 wrote:I thought Matthews played well and Pleasant was all over later in the game
Agreed with this. I thought Pleasant looked like a chump in the first half, did a 180 in the second half. Don't like Matthews all that much...he's average in every sense of the word.

BTW, Pleasant was pretty pissed with about 1 minute left in the game when CK was talking to him. Do you guys think he was thinking of doing like LGB but Chip stopped him?

Re: Any word on Ward's injury?

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:51 am
by ducksrock
BTW, Pleasant was pretty pissed with about 1 minute left in the game when CK was talking to him. Do you guys think he was thinking of doing like LGB but Chip stopped him?[/quote]

You have to be joking, dont you...You sound like what LBG did was premeditated....We are not a bunch of thugs...We are the Oregon Ducks.....

Re: Any word on Ward's injury?

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:47 pm
by Phenom
ducksrock wrote:BTW, Pleasant was pretty pissed with about 1 minute left in the game when CK was talking to him. Do you guys think he was thinking of doing like LGB but Chip stopped him?
You have to be joking, dont you...You sound like what LBG did was premeditated....We are not a bunch of thugs...We are the Oregon Ducks.....[/quote]
WTF...no I don't. I was just saying our players were pretty pissed off.

Re: Any word on Ward's injury?

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:29 pm
by ducksrock
Phenom wrote:
ducksrock wrote:BTW, Pleasant was pretty pissed with about 1 minute left in the game when CK was talking to him. Do you guys think he was thinking of doing like LGB but Chip stopped him?
You have to be joking, dont you...You sound like what LBG did was premeditated....We are not a bunch of thugs...We are the Oregon Ducks.....
WTF...no I don't. I was just saying our players were pretty pissed off.[/quote]

OK...OK...I must have read something into your statement that didnt exist..
This sentence really threw me off....."Do you guys think he was thinking of doing like LGB but Chip stopped him?"