Page 1 of 1
National take on Blount's punch
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:13 pm
by gofightingducks
I have had the TV on all day for background noise (it is soothing for some reason to my baby) anyways every once in awhile I have been flipping through the channels and on both CNN and ESPN people have called in to give their opinion and almost everyone has said what Blount did was wrong but the Boise player is at fault as well and so it doesn't seem to be as negative as I thought in terms of hatred towards the Ducks as a team.
Re: National take on Blount's punch
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:14 pm
by Tray Dub
Anyone who lumps the entire team in with Blount isn't being fair.
Re: National take on Blount's punch
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:44 pm
by wheaton4prez
I think he's saying that everyone recognizes that Hout instigated the incident.
Re: National take on Blount's punch
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:31 pm
by monster
I read elsewhere that Hout has the most punchable face in the world, so yeah. I mean, that's fan reaction, but clearly fans aren't taking this too seriously.
Re: National take on Blount's punch
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:57 am
by nogerO
monster wrote:I read elsewhere that Hout has the most punchable face in the world, so yeah. I mean, that's fan reaction, but clearly fans aren't taking this too seriously.
Actually, he's a close second to Nancy Puglosi in my book.