son of a b***H

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

son of a b***H

Post by brich75 »

I bought by first jersey yesterday.. IT WAS A WHITE #9!!!! Blount owes me 60 bucks!
Image
ARGHimaPirate
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

Re: son of a b***H

Post by ARGHimaPirate »

I'd return it.
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: son of a b***H

Post by Phenom »

Lol...yes, return it.
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: son of a b***H

Post by brich75 »

Zenitram wrote:Change "Blount" to "Morris" and it can still be worthwhile :)
Aww great idea.. thank you!
Image
monster
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 934
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Re: son of a b***H

Post by monster »

Wear it out whenever you plan to destroy someone
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: son of a b***H

Post by brich75 »

Great Idea! I will wear it next time i pass through boise.
Image
duckfbfan15
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:52 pm
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Re: son of a b***H

Post by duckfbfan15 »

I have the green and yellow #9.. I'M wearing the #9 next week.. There is no name on the back so who cares.. its just an number haha
Image

GO HARD, GO OREGON, GO DUCKS!
Post Reply