So....what about the C4Qs banner

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
dthomas=ddixon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8645
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

So....what about the C4Qs banner

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

I don't know if anyomes realized this but Blounts pretty much the center piece of the site banner up top. We gonna get a new one?
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner

Post by greenyellow »

We should. I think putting someone like Dickson, Ward, Thurmond, or Tukuafu would be great.
Image
User avatar
featherbutt
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:59 am

Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner

Post by featherbutt »

I vote for the punter.
User avatar
pudgejeff
All Pac-12
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 am
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner

Post by pudgejeff »

I say keep Blount...Are you guys the same kinda fans that will stop coming if we have a few mediocre seasons in a row?...Or aren't going to the Purdue game cause of the showing Thursday?
User avatar
Penky26
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:25 am
Location: Clinton Township, MI

Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner

Post by Penky26 »

Wanting to change out a player that embarrassed the school doesnt mean people are jumping ship. I would love to see a player we can be proud of put up on the banner
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner

Post by greenyellow »

I just think it makes more sense to put up a player that is still playing and contributing.
Image
huckthefuskies
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner

Post by huckthefuskies »

greenyellow wrote:I just think it makes more sense to put up a player that is still playing and contributing.

Maybe it would be more fitting if it was a picture of the ball leaving Rices foot. It could represent our biggest impact player as well as sum up our offense at the same time :lol:

ps Just having a bit of fun with a little sarcasm.
dthomas=ddixon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8645
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

pudgejeff wrote:I say keep Blount...Are you guys the same kinda fans that will stop coming if we have a few mediocre seasons in a row?...Or aren't going to the Purdue game cause of the showing Thursday?
Seriously? Sorry that I thought it would be good to have a player thats ACTUALLY GONNA PLAY on the sites banner.
Image
User avatar
AJ_U
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner

Post by AJ_U »

I'm going to put up the banner that got 3rd in the contest, as the second place banner includes Blount and Harper.
User avatar
gregspechtismyhero
Freshman
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 pm
Location: Lake Oswego, OR

Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner

Post by gregspechtismyhero »

AJ_U wrote:I'm going to put up the banner that got 3rd in the contest, as the second place banner includes Blount and Harper.
Okay, that's actually kinda funny.
In Helfrich, Frost, and Allioti we trust
Image (USA Today Sports)
AIM: hockeygoalie923
huckthefuskies
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner

Post by huckthefuskies »

AJ_U wrote:I'm going to put up the banner that got 3rd in the contest, as the second place banner includes Blount and Harper.

Thats fine, I still think Rice is getting stiffed though.
Destroyer77
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1027
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:49 pm

Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner

Post by Destroyer77 »

Haha, I was hoping to find this thread here. We need to give a little love to Thurmond though, put him in there.
Post Reply