Page 1 of 1

Navy D is starting to get to Pryor...

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:52 am
by woundedknees
Sacks, fumbles, Int...

The only difference is tOSU actually has scored 29 points.

Navy down by 8... Oops! TD Navy! Make that 2 points.

Navy QB outrushing Pryor, and 4 TDS to 2.

Dang!

INT on the 2 point conversion attempt by Navy for tOSU to make it a 4 point lead.

Wow.

Re: Navy D is starting to get to Pryor...

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:00 pm
by duckgrad99
I hope USC destroys Ohio State next week. The Buckeyes seem to "get by" several teams every year.

Re: Navy D is starting to get to Pryor...

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:02 pm
by duckgrad99
In other games, Bryce Brown has had a very good debut for Tennessee, and I sure wish Oregon could have opened at home against Portland State.

Re: Navy D is starting to get to Pryor...

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:33 pm
by greenyellow
Navy is a decent team so I do think that Ohio State overlooked them a bit in looking ahead to USC. I don't think that they'll beat USC though.

Re: Navy D is starting to get to Pryor...

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:50 pm
by duckgrad99
Forcier has already thrown 3 touchdowns today for Michigan. Ahhhh, what could have been with these guys.