Page 1 of 1

My new blog

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:12 pm
by dixon31
Hey everyone,

I've created a blog about the Ducks. Let it be known that I am not making any money off of this whatsoever, so I don't believe this is spamming. If it is, I apologize and take this down immediately. I just know that as a Duck fan I enjoy any bit of insight and opinion I can find so I thought some might find it interesting. Go Ducks!!

http://speterson07.blogspot.com/

Re: My new blog

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:46 pm
by wheaton4prez
Good luck. Don't agree that a full year suspension was the only option for Blount.

Re: My new blog

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:34 pm
by duckgrad99
Thanks for the blog link, I enjoyed reading that.

Re: My new blog

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:48 am
by ducksrock
Good blog.....Keep it up.....