Page 1 of 1

NEW DAY.. NEW WEEK.. NEW THREAD

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:11 am
by GoDucksIn09
OKKKKKKKK I am done hearing alll the whining and the complaining and the bickering about last thursday.. It is history... period... get over it.. I want this thread to be all about preparing for Purdue.. standing behind our team.. standing behind Masoli.. and standing behind Chip Kelly. The measure of true duck fans is who will stand behind support and route ducks on in times of adversity. The ducks are having a difficult time and I want to know Are we DUCK FANS... or are we wusses. I myself am a true 150% duck fan and want us to focus on Purdue. Let the Boise State game be behind us. Our team needs us.. our fans need to be behind them and support them. Who is with me on this?

GOOOOOOOOOOO DUCKSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOO DUCKSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOO DUCKSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOO DUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Re: NEW DAY.. NEW WEEK.. NEW THREAD

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:17 am
by MacDuck727
I agree lets move on, personally im really excited to see what Lamichael James is gonna do this week. Kid looked good in the two carries he had on thursday.

Re: NEW DAY.. NEW WEEK.. NEW THREAD

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:35 am
by ducksrock
AGREED 150%.......Never faulter....Be the Best and Truest Duck fans that time will permit....
And lets look forward to a much better performance and showing this next Saturday.

After all, what are we? Wusses? No Freakin Way......WE ARE THE OREGON DUCKS.....

GOOOOOOOOOOO DUCKSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOO DUCKSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOO DUCKSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOO DUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS





[Quote] OKKKKKKKK I am done hearing alll the whining and the complaining and the bickering about last thursday.. It is history... period... get over it.. I want this thread to be all about preparing for Purdue.. standing behind our team.. standing behind Masoli.. and standing behind Chip Kelly. The measure of true duck fans is who will stand behind support and route ducks on in times of adversity. The ducks are having a difficult time and I want to know Are we DUCK FANS... or are we wusses. I myself am a true 150% duck fan and want us to focus on Purdue. Let the Boise State game be behind us. Our team needs us.. our fans need to be behind them and support them. Who is with me on this?

GOOOOOOOOOOO DUCKSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOO DUCKSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOO DUCKSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOO DUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS [Quote]

Re: NEW DAY.. NEW WEEK.. NEW THREAD

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:09 pm
by woundedknees
So does LMJ challenge JackFizzle for the PAC 10 running title?

I figure the freshmanof the year will probably go to Barkley, just because he's a Trojanenz...

Re: NEW DAY.. NEW WEEK.. NEW THREAD

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:10 pm
by echo31
Has anyone put together a youtube clip showing the highlights that we did have in the BSU game?

Re: NEW DAY.. NEW WEEK.. NEW THREAD

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:13 pm
by gofightingducks
echo31 wrote:Has anyone put together a youtube clip showing the highlights that we did have in the BSU game?
Haha yeah the only highlight Oregon had was Blount punching Hout! :lol:

Re: NEW DAY.. NEW WEEK.. NEW THREAD

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:25 pm
by echo31
gofightingducks wrote:
echo31 wrote:Has anyone put together a youtube clip showing the highlights that we did have in the BSU game?
Haha yeah the only highlight Oregon had was Blount punching Hout! :lol:
I wanted to see LMJ's runs but without having to watch the whole game again.