Page 1 of 1
Cinci is going to exploit OSU
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:57 pm
by DmoneyDuck
They just look insanely good on the road against a good Rutgers team. OSU is replacing their entire secondary and UC has some serious NFL caliber WRs and Tony Pike the QB looks very good so far.
Re: Cinci is going to exploit OSU
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:58 pm
by echo31
Portland State put up great passing numbers against OS ... Cincy (and maybe UNLV) will beat the Beavers.
Re: Cinci is going to exploit OSU
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:02 pm
by DmoneyDuck
Like last year, if we want to beat OSU, we'll need to be able to throw the ball successfully.
Re: Cinci is going to exploit OSU
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:03 pm
by echo31
DmoneyDuck wrote:Like last year, if we want to beat OSU, we'll need to be able to throw the ball successfully.
We've got plenty of time to develop the O-Line and the passing game.
Re: Cinci is going to exploit OSU
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:15 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
I'd be worried if I was a beev fan. Give up way too many yards thru the air too a D-1AA team & now you play 2 teams whose strengths are passing the ball. I expect them to have a real tough time at UNLV & most likely lose to Cincy.
Re: Cinci is going to exploit OSU
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:16 pm
by midwestduck82
I don't think the beavs have a chance. Cinci looked like they were very prepared and talented. I still hope they win. Having a mid level PAC10 team beat a projected conference leader would look good for us when we get everything together and beat the rats at the end of the season.