Page 1 of 1

Blount at today's practice

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:15 pm
by gofightingducks
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4455463

Blount made a brief appearance but didn't suit up. Encouraging for him, like Kelly said he has been through a lot and probably needed some time to get is head together and therefore didn't show up yesterday. I hope he takes advantage of the opportunity to finish his degree and stay fit by working out with the team.

Re: Blount at today's practice

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:53 pm
by wiseforexinvestor
gofightingducks wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4455463

Blount made a brief appearance but didn't suit up. Encouraging for him, like Kelly said he has been through a lot and probably needed some time to get is head together and therefore didn't show up yesterday. I hope he takes advantage of the opportunity to finish his degree and stay fit by working out with the team.
:D

Re: Blount at today's practice

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:04 pm
by canaduck
I think that's great news, how he responds to this can say way more about his character than any you tube clip of the incident ever could.

Re: Blount at today's practice

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:55 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Good to hear. I am hoping & praying that he can just make it through the season with the Ducks then prepare for the draft & get picked in somewhat high round.