Page 1 of 1

Hilights of the Game

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:33 pm
by justducky0
Anybody wanna put on together, those really help me get through my classes :)

Re: Hilights of the Game

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:05 pm
by UOducksTK1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Coc0PIux1eA

madmike always hooking up some solid highlights.

Re: Hilights of the Game

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:14 pm
by gregspechtismyhero
I was listening to the game on the radio and walked in right when Barner broke off that 30 yard run. It's absolutely incredible how much he looks like JJ.

Re: Hilights of the Game

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:05 pm
by greenyellow
gregspechtismyhero wrote:I was listening to the game on the radio and walked in right when Barner broke off that 30 yard run. It's absolutely incredible how much he looks like JJ.
Right down to number even.

Re: Hilights of the Game

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:57 pm
by gofightingducks
gregspechtismyhero wrote:I was listening to the game on the radio and walked in right when Barner broke off that 30 yard run. It's absolutely incredible how much he looks like JJ.

That was a great play, very well executed! Purdue's 4th and goal touchdown at the end of the game was a great play as well!

Re: Hilights of the Game

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:53 pm
by HugeInTheEug
gregspechtismyhero wrote:I was listening to the game on the radio and walked in right when Barner broke off that 30 yard run. It's absolutely incredible how much he looks like JJ.
Agreed. Both very shifty. Barner looks he has a bit more top-end speed though.

Re: Hilights of the Game

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:15 pm
by greenyellow
HugeInTheEug wrote:
gregspechtismyhero wrote:I was listening to the game on the radio and walked in right when Barner broke off that 30 yard run. It's absolutely incredible how much he looks like JJ.
Agreed. Both very shifty. Barner looks he has a bit more top-end speed though.
But JJ had a much stronger running style compared to Barner, even though JJ was known as a cutback-type RB. JJ could run over people if he wanted and had the most devastating stiff-arm, which you don't see in a lot of RBs nowadays. Barner will gain some strength as he develops into a RB. We have to remember he's only been playing RB in college for a couple of months.

Re: Hilights of the Game

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:17 pm
by buckmarkduck
What's funny is I thought the same thing, except on James big 25yd run. The way he got outside and then the moves he put on really reminded me on JJ. I can think of much worse things than having two young JJ clones in the backfield.

Re: Hilights of the Game

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:06 am
by OreDucks01284
buckmarkduck wrote:What's funny is I thought the same thing, except on James big 25yd run. The way he got outside and then the moves he put on really reminded me on JJ. I can think of much worse things than having two young JJ clones in the backfield.
thats scary, put them on field same time. YOu have two jj clone :twisted:

Re: Hilights of the Game

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:37 pm
by brich75
when I watched the Barner touchdown in real time, It didn't seem as he was that fast. Just now though watching that bad ass highlight video(great job by the way) it looks like he makes moves at full speed and gets to top speed vey fast. Not that it matters much but, I'm impressed!