Page 1 of 1
Onside Kick
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:38 pm
by gofightingducks
Did anybody else notice Blount was the first guy on the field after the onside kick shoving match began!? I didn't notice the first time I watched the game but I re-watched it today and noticed him. I say good for him!

Re: Onside Kick
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:54 pm
by lukeyrid13
Ha yeah I noticed that live and was just like wait, what did I really just see big number 9 breaking up the fight. So I rewound it and showed my buddy and yep it was him. Very ironic
Re: Onside Kick
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:10 pm
by greenyellow
It looks like he learned a lesson: breaking up a fight instead of being one of the participants.
Re: Onside Kick
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:57 pm
by wheaton4prez
The coaches had to be peeing their pants when that happened. Can you imagine what the fallout would be if he somehow got tangled up in another incident in the next game?
Re: Onside Kick
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:06 pm
by duckgrad99
I thought that if you're suspended, you aren't allowed on the field?
Re: Onside Kick
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:33 am
by greenyellow
duckgrad99 wrote:I thought that if you're suspended, you aren't allowed on the field?
Kelly is allowing him to be on the sidelines since he is still part of the team.