Page 1 of 1
Potential game time change for Washington State
Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:29 pm
by duckgrad99
6:15 pm on the OSN if not chosen for tv on ESPN or ABC. Thoughts? I don't mind a few night games each season, but Oregon has already had 2 and then there is at least the USC game at night. I'm ready for some duck football during the day!!!!
Re: Potential game time change for Washington State
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:24 am
by gofightingducks
This weekend's game is at 12:30

Re: Potential game time change for Washington State
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:26 am
by uodux1212
Ive said it before on here several times in the past... Night games are fun, but they're kinda a pain in the butt for us fans (especially those of us with kids) coming from Portland... When the game times are changed due to the 12/6 day TV schedule decisions it makes it even harder...
I love the 12:30 kickoff!
Re: Potential game time change for Washington State
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:58 pm
by uodux1212
Re: Potential game time change for Washington State
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:10 pm
by uodux1212
Does Oregon Sports Network get shown on Comcast Sports Northwest channel?!?
Re: Potential game time change for Washington State
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:43 pm
by 05duck
I have to work a lot of sunday's. Those night games are fun, but they kill me for work on sunday!! I dont mind one or two, but getting home at 2-3am, then having to be at work by 9am the next day is not good!!!
Re: Potential game time change for Washington State
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:12 pm
by wheaton4prez
I like them too personally. But, I can't bring my son to those games because it would keep him up too late. So, it's kind of inconvenient.
Re: Potential game time change for Washington State
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:19 pm
by duckfbfan15
Night games suck for me. Last weekend i got in the car at 11 after the game was over. Got home in sacramento at 6am.. Portland is an easy drive.