Uni for Utah will be a first

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

User avatar
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 527
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Uni for Utah will be a first

Post by ducksin2010 »

Ducks are going to wear white helmets on saturday. Thoughts?

http://twitter.com/oregonfootball
Image
freedjr
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 979
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:23 am

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Post by freedjr »

With the exception of the Stormtroopers, not a fan of the white helmets. Although I guess white helmets, green/black jerseys and white pants would be interesting...
uodux1212
Senior
Posts: 3965
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Post by uodux1212 »

Well, since we know we're wearing white lids, and we have to wear a "colored" shirt the possible combo's are pretty slim... at least combo's that look good...

I bet its one of the following 5...

ImageImageImage
ImageImage



I really dont care what uni's we wear, just WIN BABY!
Image

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39222
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Post by greenyellow »

I don't see where it says they'll be wearing white helmets. I followed all the links and I didn't see anything that says it.
Image
User avatar
KeenanHowry15
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 405
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:06 am

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Post by KeenanHowry15 »

Im pretty sure they will be wearing White Helmets, Green Jerseys, White Pants, and white socks/shoes. It's easily the best looking combo out of those five.
Image
uodux1212
Senior
Posts: 3965
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Post by uodux1212 »

greenyellow wrote:I don't see where it says they'll be wearing white helmets. I followed all the links and I didn't see anything that says it.
"The helmets for the players who will suit up Saturday against Utah were white, which the Ducks have never worn at home."

http://blogs.registerguard.com/cms/inde ... ce-report/
Image

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39222
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Post by greenyellow »

uodux1212 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:I don't see where it says they'll be wearing white helmets. I followed all the links and I didn't see anything that says it.
"The helmets for the players who will suit up Saturday against Utah were white, which the Ducks have never worn at home."

http://blogs.registerguard.com/cms/inde ... ce-report/
No wonder I didn't see it; it was on Moseley's blog, not on the Twitter page.
Image
gofightingducks
All Pac-12
Posts: 5533
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Post by gofightingducks »

I am not sure how the white helmets are going to look with the with black, green or yellow jerseys, but I guess we will find out. I wonder when they are going to break out the carbon fiber helmets? Probably Cal
User avatar
Elduderino
Senior
Posts: 2242
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:19 pm
Location: CA

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Post by Elduderino »

I'm a fan of the white on greens, with green pants and white shoes.
AKA: CAgrown
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Post by woundedknees »

Beats GRRrrrrellow, dontcha think?
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
User avatar
dd10snoop28
All Pac-12
Posts: 5042
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:06 am
GM: New Jersey Nets GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Post by dd10snoop28 »

I'm excited for white Helmets.


WAAAAY better then those grellow helmets we had. These actually fit nicely with our uniform scheme
Image
User avatar
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 527
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Post by ducksin2010 »

greenyellow wrote:
uodux1212 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:I don't see where it says they'll be wearing white helmets. I followed all the links and I didn't see anything that says it.
"The helmets for the players who will suit up Saturday against Utah were white, which the Ducks have never worn at home."

http://blogs.registerguard.com/cms/inde ... ce-report/
No wonder I didn't see it; it was on Moseley's blog, not on the Twitter page.
My bad i read the white helmets on moseley and checked twitter and it said they will be a first. I just inserted the moseley info into my post.
Image
duckfbfan15
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:52 pm
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Post by duckfbfan15 »

Rumor has it. White helmets. green jerseys. steel pants
Image

GO HARD, GO OREGON, GO DUCKS!
User avatar
Hoagduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Post by Hoagduck »

You really can't know how a uniform combo is going to look until you see it live. I never thought the white/white/yellow wouldn't be anything but an eyesore until Arizona State last year.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Post by UOducksTK1 »

duckfbfan15 wrote:Rumor has it. White helmets. green jerseys. steel pants
That looks decent. White helmet, black jersey, black pants looks pretty interested, I wonder if that combo will ever be worn.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Post Reply