Page 1 of 1

Moseley Oregon-Utah Prediction

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:59 am
by UOducksTK1
http://blogs.registerguard.com/cms/inde ... edictions/

I think the score will be higher, but I'll be ecstatic with his predicted outcome. As long as we win on saturday.

Re: Moseley Oregon-Utah Prediction

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:17 pm
by desertduck
23/21 Oregon ? How did we get our safety!

Re: Moseley Oregon-Utah Prediction

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:22 pm
by UOducksTK1
desertduck wrote:23/21 Oregon ? How did we get our safety!
I think he's guess Flint will be kicking those FGs all day. 9 points from FGs and 14 from TDs/PAs.

Re: Moseley Oregon-Utah Prediction

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:30 pm
by uodux1212
Utah seems to have a few problems going into this game, mainly the RB situation... but dont underestimate the importance of having a competent kicking game, all we need to gain a good advantage is good field position and some productive drives...

"They" say baseball is a game of inches, but I would have to say so is football too, the kicking game could come into play in a big way in this game... we get a few balls/calls/bounces our way and it could be more like 38-24 instead of 27-24...

My two cents...

GO DUCKS