Nice article on Roper

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40581
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Nice article on Roper

Post by UOducksTK1 »

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindducksb ... monta.html

Class kid, only wish the best for him.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Nice article on Roper

Post by woundedknees »

"If Coach (Chip) Kelly and I hated each other and I didn't get along with any of the players that would have made it easy," he said. "Coach Kelly and I were fine. We got along fine and he actually helped me a lot with my decision. I still am friends with all the players and they were really positive about me leaving and me getting the best situation for me and my family. That's what made it so hard and that's what makes me love Oregon that much more."
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
Post Reply