Page 1 of 15
QUACK! Justin Flowe Commits
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:31 am
by jimmy12
I saw a prediction on Scoopduck for Flowe. He apparently has cancelled his remaining visits. . It could mean he has seen Clemson and now Oregon and those are his final 2.
Re: Justin Flowe
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:33 am
by GoDucksTroll
I think Flowe's other visit was supposed to be Georgia and he had decided against taking it prior to the Oregon visit.
His announcement is going to be on 12/18. It looks like we have a chance. I would still bet on Clemson, but I learned my lesson about doubting this coaching staff's recruiting prowess.
Re: Justin Flowe
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:28 pm
by Phenom
I still think Clemson just so I won’t be disappointed if we don’t get him. USC is a threat if they hire a new HC.
Re: Justin Flowe
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:56 pm
by HomeSickDuck
Those other guys on scoopduck don’t really have the best predictions it seems like. Jhop is the one who’s usually in the know.
Re: Justin Flowe
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:01 pm
by gogreen55
I will believe that Flowe is coming to Oregon only after there is official word of his LOI having been received. I obviously don't have any inside knowledge, and I'm not saying we don't have a chance, but I am skeptical. Clemson has been the leader all along and nothing they have done this season would make a recruit sour on them. On the other hand, the Ducks have had a couple of really uninspiring (to put it mildly) performances of late. Flowe was up here in frigid weather watching the latest semi-debacle in person. I look at his Twitter page and there is no mention of his visit to Oregon, yet he retweets a video posted by an Arizona State coach of the Sun Devils celebrating in their locker room after defeating the Ducks. This all might be reading too much into things that may ultimately not mean anything at all, but like I said, I will believe he is coming to Oregon only after it is official.
Re: Justin Flowe
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:00 pm
by Phenom
The fact that he hasn’t added anything about his visit is actually an encouraging sign, imo.
Re: Justin Flowe
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:47 pm
by HomeSickDuck
Phenom wrote:The fact that he hasn’t added anything about his visit is actually an encouraging sign, imo.
I agree. But still think it’s a long shot. I think we just gave him ALOT to think about. Similar to Ringo, haven’t heard much after his visit either.
Re: Justin Flowe
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:25 pm
by Phenom
HomeSickDuck wrote:Phenom wrote:The fact that he hasn’t added anything about his visit is actually an encouraging sign, imo.
I agree. But still think it’s a long shot. I think we just gave him ALOT to think about. Similar to Ringo, haven’t heard much after his visit either.
Agreed. Not betting on getting either but I will never doubt this staff on the trail.
Re: Justin Flowe
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:47 pm
by gogreen55
Phenom wrote:The fact that he hasn’t added anything about his visit is actually an encouraging sign, imo.
Why? I have never noticed any correlation between recruits not tweeting about a visit to a school and then committing to a school. If anything, the vast majority of time, recruits that are active on Twitter post all sorts of pictures and gush about their experience during their visit to the school they ultimately sign with. In Flowe's case, perhaps not much can be read into it either way. Looking at his timeline, he isn't as active on Twitter as many other recruits, plus he didn't really tweet much about his Clemson visit either....although he did at least create a tweet telling Clemson fans he was in town, with a picture of him in Clemson gear.
Re: Justin Flowe
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:15 am
by DuckDuckJuice
HomeSickDuck wrote:Those other guys on scoopduck don’t really have the best predictions it seems like. Jhop is the one who’s usually in the know.
Jhop just put in his prediction for Flowe to Oregon.
Re: Justin Flowe
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:32 am
by nogerO
DuckDuckJuice wrote:HomeSickDuck wrote:Those other guys on scoopduck don’t really have the best predictions it seems like. Jhop is the one who’s usually in the know.
Jhop just put in his prediction for Flowe to Oregon.

That and $5 will get you a cups at Starbucks...
Re: Justin Flowe
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:16 pm
by lukeyrid13
I like JHop but sometimes he's got legit insider info and sometimes he just puts stuff out there. Last I looked, there were about 15 experts predicting him to Clemson on 247. If and when those start to change, I'll maybe get my hopes up a bit more.
Re: Justin Flowe
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:21 pm
by HomeSickDuck
lukeyrid13 wrote:I like JHop but sometimes he's got legit insider info and sometimes he just puts stuff out there. Last I looked, there were about 15 experts predicting him to Clemson on 247. If and when those start to change, I'll maybe get my hopes up a bit more.
Yeah, he also only put his prediction in as medium so it doesn’t sound like he’s super confident. The 247 predictions have been there for a while, well before he took his visit to Oregon. So we’ll just have to wait until it gets closer to his commitment date to see if we get some crystal balls or not.
Re: Justin Flowe
Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:05 pm
by GoDucksTroll
From a 247 update, nothing new. Just confirmation of what everyone has been speculating:
Why he’s in the news: The top-ranked linebacker in the Top247 took his official visit to Oregon over the weekend and it seems like the Ducks made up ground on 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite Clemson. Miami is also battling here with all three programs mentioned getting an official in November.
What we think will happen: “Flowe loved his Miami trip but I think eventually the decision comes down to Clemson and Oregon in the end,” 247Sports National Analyst Greg Biggins said. “USC is still a dark horse but has not been in contact recently. His decision will be announced Dec. 18.”
Re: Justin Flowe
Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:45 pm
by maxduck
I believe he just scheduled a USC visit for December 14. SC is a mess but a hometown visit the weekend before signing makes them a contender.