Finsh line

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Finsh line

Post by jimmy12 »

https://pypeline.co/oregons-recruiting- ... t-commits/

Jimmy’s guess:


I think they sign 4 more:
1) manning
2) Ringo
3) washington
4) badger
User avatar
UofDuck
Senior
Posts: 3944
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: Finsh line

Post by UofDuck »

That would do...
Duck24
Senior
Posts: 4744
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Finsh line

Post by Duck24 »

That would be quite the close.
buckmarkduck
All-American
Posts: 11010
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: Finsh line

Post by buckmarkduck »

I think Badger already signed with ASU, but hasn't announced yet.
User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: Finsh line

Post by StevensTechU »

1 DB
1 TE
1 WR
1 Can't-Miss
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Finsh line

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I strongly doubt we got Washington or Badger. I haven't seen any insider predict Badger to Oregon, and Washington only had an unofficial here and the only crumb folks are going off of, is that he's friends with Ashford and wouldn't mind playing with him. I think it's a reach to assume we got him.

Ringo, it's 50/50 and no leaks have come out from Oregon or Georgia side at all.
wepto
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1030
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: Finsh line

Post by wepto »

The Bama free board thinks they are getting Washington.
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Finsh line

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Georgia and Bama feel confident with Washington and Tennessee had some traction too. We didn't have contact with him until moments before NSD. I doubt we had enough pull to sway him in 24 hours.
damascusduck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:01 pm

Re: Finsh line

Post by damascusduck »

lukeyrid13 wrote:Georgia and Bama feel confident with Washington and Tennessee had some traction too. We didn't have contact with him until moments before NSD. I doubt we had enough pull to sway him in 24 hours.
Coach MC called him just before Wednesday and he didn't hang up. He then decides not to sign until February. One could argue that Oregon has time to sway him. Probably a long shot but worth a shot IMO.
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: Finsh line

Post by Phenom »

I think we finish with:

Manning
Yary
1 more
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40587
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Finsh line

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Phenom wrote:I think we finish with:

Manning
Yary
1 more
I bet we snag another WR.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Post Reply