Page 1 of 1

Darnell Washington

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:54 am
by DuckDuckJuice
Just saw this on twitter:

https://twitter.com/oregonfball23/statu ... 97542?s=21

Darnell Washington saying he signed with Oregon on Flowes Instagram live stream.

Re: Washington

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:54 am
by Phenom
Very likely trolling.

Re: Washington

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:11 am
by DuckDuckJuice
That’s his Instagram. Here is someone else that saw it live.

https://twitter.com/ericsmi39768711/sta ... 74048?s=21

Do you think Darnell is trolling?

Re: Washington

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:27 am
by greenyellow
I'll believe it when I see it. Kids mess around on social media all the time.

Re: Washington

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:27 am
by jimmy12
I agree. He’s playing around. I just cant see a one call close by mario. Man i hope that i am wrong

Re: Washington

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:52 am
by Phenom
Yeah, very much doubt this and I doubt he would be this public about it if we wanted to surprise people with his announcement at the All American game.

Re: Washington

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:56 am
by brich75
Well he just got 2 crystal balls for Georgia. Seems like odd timing

Re: Washington

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:52 am
by Phalanx
If he wants to get really popular, he should troll Tennessee instead. They are the ones who think they still have a shot with him.

Re: Washington

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:02 am
by laxattack22
Tennessee thinks that they didn’t get him and got turned in by Georgia for illegally contacting him. Bama is also out of it which is why the new CB’s for Georgia came in this morning.. but just now, I see Kelee Ringo is out here retweeting the following:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeleeRingo?r ... r%5Eauthor

This would be incredible if it’s credible (guessing it’s probably not) and he’s not messing with us because by the process of elimination, both would be headed here if true!

Re: Washington

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:35 am
by Phenom
laxattack22 wrote:Tennessee thinks that they didn’t get him and got turned in by Georgia for illegally contacting him. Bama is also out of it which is why the new CB’s for Georgia came in this morning.. but just now, I see Kelee Ringo is out here retweeting the following:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeleeRingo?r ... r%5Eauthor

This would be incredible if it’s credible (guessing it’s probably not) and he’s not messing with us because by the process of elimination, both would be headed here if true!
He’s trolling imo. He gone.