JT or Foreman

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply

Who do you think Oregon gets

Korey Foreman
19
45%
J Tuimoloau
23
55%
 
Total votes: 42
GoDucksIn09
Senior
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

JT or Foreman

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Who do you think Oregon gets. Have to pick one. I am curious what people on board think.
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: JT or Foreman

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I think our odds with JTT are much better.
GoDucksIn09
Senior
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

Re: JT or Foreman

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I voted Foreman. I am not saying we get either, but I do think he has more interest in Oregon than JT. JT seems to almost be a lock to Ohio State. Is a long ways from him home in Washington. He has been trending to Ohio State for a long time though and really not seen anything say that other teams are getting serious consideration. I am not an insider and this is just my opinion.
GrantDuck
Senior
Posts: 2629
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Re: JT or Foreman

Post by GrantDuck »

Another interesting poll might be, which one do you prefer Oregon gets?

Of the 2, I think if we could have gotten Foreman to a game this year, he'd have been a duck, like Kayvon. JT more likely now, but I would say we likely end up with neither.
Post Reply