Page 1 of 1

4 more spots?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:08 pm
by duckfan96
If that is true who else do the ducks grab?

Re: 4 more spots?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:14 pm
by duck541
JTT, Foreman, Thornton, and Foster.

Re: 4 more spots?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:57 pm
by GoDucksIn09
LOL Duck541.. That would be crazy. I know you have had success with knowledge before rest of us and am very appreciative of that. Are you hearing anything on Foreman and JT? I think Foster is a luxury.

Thornton has been pretty quiet lately. Not seen a lot on him. I know most think he is an Oregon lock.

Re: 4 more spots?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:06 pm
by greenyellow
GoDucksIn09 wrote:LOL Duck541.. That would be crazy. I know you have had success with knowledge before rest of us and am very appreciative of that. Are you hearing anything on Foreman and JT? I think Foster is a luxury.

Thornton has been pretty quiet lately. Not seen a lot on him. I know most think he is an Oregon lock.
With David committed and how much Duck stuff he posts on social media, I think it'd be a shocker if he went elsewhere.

Re: 4 more spots?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:05 pm
by RanDux
greenyellow wrote:
GoDucksIn09 wrote:LOL Duck541.. That would be crazy. I know you have had success with knowledge before rest of us and am very appreciative of that. Are you hearing anything on Foreman and JT? I think Foster is a luxury.

Thornton has been pretty quiet lately. Not seen a lot on him. I know most think he is an Oregon lock.
With David committed and how much Duck stuff he posts on social media, I think it'd be a shocker if he went elsewhere.
The reason he is quiet is because he does not plan to announce until his bowl game in January. I would not be surprised if he was currently a silent commit.

Re: 4 more spots?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:18 pm
by thomas time
I was wondering the same thing besides Thornton who else ducks are looking at if they don't get Foreman, Foster and JTT

Re: 4 more spots?

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:01 pm
by StevensTechU
thomas time wrote:I was wondering the same thing besides Thornton who else ducks are looking at if they don't get Foreman, Foster and JTT
In a normal year, I'd say you sit back and use those spots for kids who 'pop' in their senior year, but this year that's a challenging strategy because of states not playing high school football on time.

Re: 4 more spots?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:35 am
by duck541
GoDucksIn09, just joking with that one. I have heard that the coaches think they are neck and neck for JTT. Foreman is likely going to the SEC, and if not it's USC. Thornton is a lock. You're right that Foster is a luxury, one I don't think we land. I think we finish with a lesser know player, probably a DB, maybe Jeff Bassa.

Re: 4 more spots?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:59 am
by jimmy12
duck541 wrote:GoDucksIn09, just joking with that one. I have heard that the coaches think they are neck and neck for JTT. Foreman is likely going to the SEC, and if not it's USC. Thornton is a lock. You're right that Foster is a luxury, one I don't think we land. I think we finish with a lesser know player, probably a DB, maybe Jeff Bassa.
Bassa or Jordan Moko