Page 1 of 1

Pacers/Grizzlies

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:08 pm
by dennocj
Pacers Send:
86 First
Truck Robinson


Grizzlies Send:
John Drew


Will probably regret this later down the road but we'll see. It's fun to make trades.

Re: Pacers/Grizzlies

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:11 pm
by offtheheezy
I accept, I didn't think I'd be able to sell Drew for this in the off-season. Best of luck to Drew and Pacers in the playoffs!

Re: Pacers/Grizzlies

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:34 pm
by the goat
Great trade.

Re: Pacers/Grizzlies

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:46 pm
by Skyhooker
Yeah I was trying to get Drew practically the whole season.

Re: Pacers/Grizzlies

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:51 pm
by offtheheezy
Skyhooker wrote:Yeah I was trying to get Drew practically the whole season.
With Moses I don’t think your picks will ever be good. :lol: Hoping for the best with Kareem gone in 3 years

Re: Pacers/Grizzlies

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:02 pm
by Craig
I don’t see this working out for Indy at all

Re: Pacers/Grizzlies

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:54 am
by dennocj
Craig wrote:I don’t see this working out for Indy at all
You're probably correct. Percentages are in that court for sure. But it's a game and I figured why the heck not. Now I'm betting big time on Ford resigning and Drew helping me out a lot

Re: Pacers/Grizzlies

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:43 pm
by Oregon Ownage
What I learned this season, John Drew, is not a #1 option so him moving to the Pacers better fits him and is an upgrade on their current SF's.

Grizzlies are in full rebuild so a future 1st for Drew makes sense and is good value

Added pick to futures thread

Done