Page 1 of 2
Ducks land PWO K Feely Edit: Headed to ASU instead
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:02 pm
by greenyellow
Oregon keeps adding to its collection of kickers, this time with 2021 PWO K Jace Feely, son of former NFL K Jay Feely.
Re: Ducks land PWO K Feely
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:30 am
by UOducksTK1
Every time I get excited about a kicker recruit, they stink. I’ll activate reverse psychology by saying he’s probably not that good.
You’re welcome, everyone.
Re: Ducks land PWO K Feely
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:26 am
by duckfan96
His dad have any eligibility left?
Re: Ducks land PWO K Feely
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:57 am
by RanDux
Is that his dad on the right? He looks young.
Re: Ducks land PWO K Feely
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:19 am
by StevensTechU
High school career long was 52 yards, and apparently is an all-state selection at linebacker.
Re: Ducks land PWO K Feely
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:56 pm
by GrantDuck
I'm afraid of anything that could mess with the juju of Kattlemonster....
BUT...maybe he can help with kickoffs.
Re: Ducks land PWO K Feely
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:43 pm
by GoDucksTroll
AJ Feeley and Jay Feely had career overlap, confused me the first time I heard that Jay Feely is going in for a field goal attempt.
Jay Feely is probably more well known now than he was as an NFL kicker, due to his politics and the golfing with Trump.
I wonder how close Camden Lewis is to graduating..: I also wonder if Kattleman can do kick offs, because it looks like he has some leg but it’s Lewis who does them. Our touchback rate was 10% lower than our opponents, and Lewis has kicked it out of bounds multiple times in his career.
Re: Ducks land PWO K Feely
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:19 am
by duckduckgoose
GoDucksTroll wrote:AJ Feeley and Jay Feely had career overlap, confused me the first time I heard that Jay Feely is going in for a field goal attempt.
Jay Feely is probably more well known now than he was as an NFL kicker, due to his politics and the golfing with Trump.
I wonder how close Camden Lewis is to graduating..: I also wonder if Kattleman can do kick offs, because it looks like he has some leg but it’s Lewis who does them. Our touchback rate was 10% lower than our opponents, and Lewis has kicked it out of bounds multiple times in his career.
I still got confused when I read this. AJ Feeley the ex Duck QB who dated and I believe married the beautiful US women’s national team soccer player. My first thought was he got his momma’s leg! Then realized it was the wrong Feeley.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Ducks land PWO K Feely
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:09 am
by jimmy12
StevensTechU wrote:High school career long was 52 yards, and apparently is an all-state selection at linebacker.
oddly, he has erased all his oregon twitter references and his commitment tweet. (He may be going elsewhere)
Re: Ducks land PWO K Feely
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:29 am
by lukeyrid13
^ He got an offer from Cal and is considering that. Can't fault him for taking the ~200k savings.
Re: Ducks land PWO K Feely
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:28 pm
by alxtw
lukeyrid13 wrote:^ He got an offer from Cal and is considering that. Can't fault him for taking the ~200k savings.
Great school and education.
Re: Ducks land PWO K Feely
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:44 pm
by Bigwaved
jimmy12 wrote:StevensTechU wrote:High school career long was 52 yards, and apparently is an all-state selection at linebacker.
oddly, he has erased all his oregon twitter references and his commitment tweet. (He may be going elsewhere)
Switched to ASU.
Re: Ducks land PWO K Feely
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:20 am
by jimmy12
Bigwaved wrote:jimmy12 wrote:StevensTechU wrote:High school career long was 52 yards, and apparently is an all-state selection at linebacker.
oddly, he has erased all his oregon twitter references and his commitment tweet. (He may be going elsewhere)
Switched to ASU.
Was he offered a scholarship?
Makes some sense. Henry is here and won't be giving up that spot for a few years.
Weather in tempe is good for kickers
party scene is strong. I'll never forget the time I went down for a ducks game. We ended up at a house party with some of my friends younger siblings. The girls were insane and when a keg would go dry they would throw it in the pool. Then 2-3 bikini wearing girls would try to ride the keg like a mechanical bull. I literally sat and cried. It was glorious.
school is garbage
conclusion-- Feely has his priorities in order.
Re: Ducks land PWO K Feely
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:16 pm
by greenyellow
Sounds like his chances at getting a scholarship are better as ASU said he could earn one by next spring. Also, it it a homestate school for him so he'll be close to family.
Re: Ducks land PWO K Feely
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:50 pm
by Duck07
greenyellow wrote:Sounds like his chances at getting a scholarship are better as ASU said he could earn one by next spring. Also, it it a homestate school for him so he'll be close to family.
And his Family will paying for in-state tuition rates rather than out of state. It's a benefit to having a talent rich state for football players.