Page 1 of 3

Florence--- I feel good about him coming back

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:51 am
by jimmy12
2:30 AM!!!!!

Yikes

Re: Florence--- I feel good about him coming back

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:57 am
by Bigwaved
Putting in the work

Re: Florence--- I feel good about him coming back

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:09 am
by northbeachsf
Wow...go get him!!! Nice!

Re: Florence--- I feel good about him coming back

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:07 pm
by GoDucksTroll
Not a lot of good reasons for two middle aged men visiting a teen at home at those hours, but this is one of them. Great effort, hope Gracen Halton got a visit too.

Re: Florence--- I feel good about him coming back

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:25 pm
by bellsduck
Parents let this happen?

Re: Florence--- I feel good about him coming back

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:41 pm
by brich75
Is he not in school?

Re: Florence--- I feel good about him coming back

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:58 pm
by greenyellow
bellsduck wrote:Parents let this happen?
A lot of recruits and parents know the recruiting period schedule so I bet Florence's family knew ahead of time it'd be a late meeting.

Re: Florence--- I feel good about him coming back

Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:18 am
by jimmy12
greenyellow wrote:
bellsduck wrote:Parents let this happen?
A lot of recruits and parents know the recruiting period schedule so I bet Florence's family knew ahead of time it'd be a late meeting.

Exactly--- I am certain the coaches walked through that door at midnight and not a minute before. TOSH

Re: Florence--- I feel good about him coming back

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:39 am
by StevensTechU
Full court press by USC

Re: Florence--- I feel good about him coming back

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:49 am
by greenyellow
Oregon with their own full-court press.

Re: Florence--- I feel good about him coming back

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:01 am
by dthomas=ddixon
Recruiting is so weird haha. I don’t know how these guys do it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Florence--- I feel good about him coming back

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:45 am
by UOducksTK1
dthomas=ddixon wrote:Recruiting is so weird haha. I don’t know how these guys do it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s basically like the bachelor.

Re: Florence--- I feel good about him coming back

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:48 pm
by greenyellow

Re: Florence--- I feel good about him coming back

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:37 pm
by greenyellow

Re: Florence--- I feel good about him coming back

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:20 pm
by greenyellow
It's down to USC and Oregon.