Page 1 of 4

QUACK! 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey commits

Posted: Mon May 02, 2022 6:28 pm
by greenyellow
Just a reminder, 4* 2023 Jurrion Dickey will be announcing his commitment at 6:30 PM tonight on CBS Sports HQ. It'd be a surprise if he committed anywhere besides Oregon.

Re: 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey announcing tonight

Posted: Mon May 02, 2022 6:41 pm
by greenyellow

Re: QUACK! 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey commits

Posted: Mon May 02, 2022 6:48 pm
by brich75
He flat out said he wasn’t high on Oregon at all until Lanning and company came along.

Re: QUACK! 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey commits

Posted: Mon May 02, 2022 6:50 pm
by RanDux
Welcome to the flock, Jurrion. You won't be disappointed with your choice!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Re: QUACK! 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey commits

Posted: Mon May 02, 2022 6:52 pm
by greenyellow

Re: QUACK! 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey commits

Posted: Mon May 02, 2022 7:23 pm
by rsbgduck
Nice pick up.

I want that hat!

Re: QUACK! 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey commits

Posted: Mon May 02, 2022 11:07 pm
by greenyellow
Seems a chance meeting of DAT also helped influence his decision.

Re: QUACK! 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey commits

Posted: Wed May 04, 2022 2:34 pm
by UOducksTK1
Sweet!! Welcome to Oregon Jurrion.

Re: QUACK! 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey commits

Posted: Thu May 05, 2022 7:40 pm
by UofDuck
rsbgduck wrote:Nice pick up.

I want that hat!
I’ve got that and it’s a keeper

Re: QUACK! 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey commits

Posted: Thu May 05, 2022 9:11 pm
by rsbgduck
UofDuck wrote:
rsbgduck wrote:Nice pick up.

I want that hat!
I’ve got that and it’s a keeper
Where did you pick it up at and is it still available. Thanks

Re: QUACK! 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey commits

Posted: Fri May 06, 2022 2:32 pm
by UofDuck
rsbgduck wrote:
UofDuck wrote:
rsbgduck wrote:Nice pick up.

I want that hat!
I’ve got that and it’s a keeper
Where did you pick it up at and is it still available. Thanks
Nike.com


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: QUACK! 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey commits

Posted: Fri May 06, 2022 5:44 pm
by SuperDuck
Woot!!!

Welcome to the Oregon family, young man!! :-)

Re: QUACK! 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey commits

Posted: Fri May 06, 2022 6:15 pm
by greenyellow
He's only played one full season and one COVID-shortened year so he's still got a lot of untapped potential.


Plus, he's also on appeared on national TV with an appearance on the Kelly Clarkson Show.

Re: QUACK! 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey commits

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:58 am
by Duck07
Dickey just got bumped to 5* on 247 to go with Moore.

Re: QUACK! 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey commits

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:02 pm
by UOducksTK1
Thread bumps like this always scare me, but that is good news! He's one of the best in the nation from what I've read and seen, there's no doubt.