Page 1 of 2
Nuggets / Knicks
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:16 pm
by Foxyg1396
Michael Jordan
David Robinson
For
Sasha Danilovic
Damon Stoudamire
Fillers
98 1st
99 1st
00 1st
01 1st top 4 protected (forever)
Nuggets accept
Re: Nuggets / Knicks
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:18 pm
by lukeyrid13
Boom!
Re: Nuggets / Knicks
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:22 pm
by dd10snoop28
weirdest trade ever
Re: Nuggets / Knicks
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:24 pm
by pistolpetejr
Might wanna wait on both teams to accept before commenting, gents.
Re: Nuggets / Knicks
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:27 pm
by dd10snoop28
the value of being financially prudent has paid off for the Knicks.
Re: Nuggets / Knicks
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:33 pm
by offtheheezy
anything that gets Nuggets off DRob for positive value is a win in my eyes
Re: Nuggets / Knicks
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:37 pm
by UOducksTK1
offtheheezy wrote:anything that gets Nuggets off DRob for positive value is a win in my eyes
If he doesn't return until 39, then yeah.
Re: Nuggets / Knicks
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:02 pm
by Zyme
Accept
Re: Nuggets / Knicks
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:05 pm
by Zyme
Full trade with fillers
Admiral
MJ
Peja Drobnjak*
For
Mighty Mouse
Sasha Danilovic
Patrick Ewing
James Robinson
1998 NYK own 1st
1999 NYK own 1st
2000 NYK own 1st
2001 NYK own 1st^
*Tradeback to DEN or included with any DEN approved 3rd party for matching expiring for next full season until opening day 1999.
^Top 4 protected, if protection activates, NYK 2002 is owed with top 4 protection. Protections and owed process continues until a non top 4 NYK pick is conveyed
Re: Nuggets / Knicks
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:29 pm
by UOducksTK1
It is a strange trade. I'm happy though. Nugs pick gets better, and East gets better.
Re: Nuggets / Knicks
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:36 pm
by dd10snoop28
per my GM roundtable with foxy, he said he asks opinions of tk1/lukey if making a big trade / FA offer!!! is it no coincidence that foxy offers Drob a bad contract which ruins his future, and that tk1/lukey are his advisers, and that they both hold nuggets future 1st's?
you can't make this stuff up, ladies and gents. the nefariousness never ceases.
Re: Nuggets / Knicks
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:39 pm
by Zyme
dd10snoop28 wrote:per my GM roundtable with foxy, he said he asks opinions of tk1/lukey?? is it no coincidence that foxy offers Drob a bad contract which ruins his future, and that tk1/lukey are his advisers, and that they both hold foxy's future 1st's?
you can't make this stuff up, ladies and gents.
I left the posting up to him as I knew this would potentially affect any negotiations for his pick back. I dropped this for about 30 seconds last night before deleting and deferring to his side. I hope he can work something out for his pick, it sucks to be stuck rebuilding without picks. He does have the value to get there though so its not the end of the world.
Re: Nuggets / Knicks
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:41 pm
by dd10snoop28
Zyme wrote:dd10snoop28 wrote:per my GM roundtable with foxy, he said he asks opinions of tk1/lukey?? is it no coincidence that foxy offers Drob a bad contract which ruins his future, and that tk1/lukey are his advisers, and that they both hold foxy's future 1st's?
you can't make this stuff up, ladies and gents.
I left the posting up to him as I knew this would potentially affect any negotiations for his pick back. I dropped this for about 30 seconds last night before deleting and deferring to his side. I hope he can work something out for his pick, it sucks to be stuck rebuilding without picks. He does have the value to get there though so its not the end of the world.
it's not your integrity that I doubt, zyme.
Re: Nuggets / Knicks
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:53 pm
by Foxyg1396
dd10snoop28 wrote:Zyme wrote:dd10snoop28 wrote:per my GM roundtable with foxy, he said he asks opinions of tk1/lukey?? is it no coincidence that foxy offers Drob a bad contract which ruins his future, and that tk1/lukey are his advisers, and that they both hold foxy's future 1st's?
you can't make this stuff up, ladies and gents.
I left the posting up to him as I knew this would potentially affect any negotiations for his pick back. I dropped this for about 30 seconds last night before deleting and deferring to his side. I hope he can work something out for his pick, it sucks to be stuck rebuilding without picks. He does have the value to get there though so its not the end of the world.
it's not your integrity that I doubt, zyme.
Lukey holds swap rights and my team will still likely be better then his in 2000. This was also me talking with Zyme for a good amount last night. TK was asleep and Lukey doesn’t really have a dog in the fight per my statement earlier
Re: Nuggets / Knicks
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:05 pm
by UOducksTK1
Lol I never even knew about this trade. Typical fake news from dd10