Page 1 of 1
Dilly 5-1
Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2024 11:03 pm
by Everythingsducky
Good for coach Dillingham and ASU. Who’d a thunk ASU would be 5-1? Top 25 ranking coming. Too funny his post game interview…he still looks like he is too young to have a drivers license, screaming with the fans, good for him.
Re: Dilly 5-1
Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2024 12:54 pm
by ducks5ever
he's a good person. i'm glad he's succeeding at ASU
Re: Dilly 5-1
Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2024 1:01 pm
by pdxduck2013
Very happy that he is doing well at ASU. They're my favorite team in the Big 12 because of him and with the location of that school (although the weather kinda sucks for football during the day), I hope they can continue to recruit well.
Re: Dilly 5-1
Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2024 1:10 pm
by OregonFan4Life
I said somewhere that the Big-12 should look out for ASU and Dilly, he’s going to make some noise. It hurt when he left Oregon cause I think he’s an incredible play caller but I can’t help but root for him to succeed! With him as coach ASU is probably my fav team in the Big-12.
Re: Dilly 5-1
Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2024 2:55 pm
by UOducksTK1
They’re doing good things for sure, happy for him.
Re: Dilly 5-1
Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:43 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
One of the benefits of the realignment is I can adopt former Pac-12 teams. My brother in law in an ASU grad and I really like Dilly so rooting for ASU is pretty easy.