Page 1 of 1

Big Ten Predictions - Week 13

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2024 9:59 am
by UOducksTK1
Make picks: https://forms.gle/pSMhGDfEkVXP64AS7

Sorry I'm late, been busy with work.

Standings: https://ducksattack.com/Predictions/public/index.html

Re: Big Ten Predictions - Week 13

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2024 3:24 pm
by rsbgduck
Basically picked all upsets to try and get out of the basement in our standings.

Re: Big Ten Predictions - Week 13

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2024 11:29 am
by UOducksTK1
bump

Re: Big Ten Predictions - Week 13

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2024 11:30 am
by UOducksTK1
rsbgduck wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2024 3:24 pm Basically picked all upsets to try and get out of the basement in our standings.
Me too, more or less. I'll keep picking, but I've accepted my fate.

Re: Big Ten Predictions - Week 13

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2024 12:01 pm
by JIDuck97
I was doing well until this last weekend. Ah well.

Re: Big Ten Predictions - Week 13

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2024 9:12 pm
by Everythingsducky
So, are we going to run this all the way through, as long as UO or the BIG is still in the playoffs? Forgot last years system. More points as teams advance? Like an NCAA hoops bracket? Or will this site offer a separate prediction bracket solely for the playoffs?

Re: Big Ten Predictions - Week 13

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2024 9:36 pm
by UOducksTK1
Good Q. Anyone have an opinion?

Re: Big Ten Predictions - Week 13

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2024 10:04 pm
by rsbgduck
I’m good with running it all the way through.

Re: Big Ten Predictions - Week 13

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2024 1:05 pm
by UofDuck
Keep it going! Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: Big Ten Predictions - Week 13

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2024 3:23 pm
by nogerO
Damn Rutgers. Damn Rutgers! Every time I pick them they lose.

Edit: after thinking it over I think its not a good idea to extend the "Big Ten Predictions". After next weeks games are over then anything else wouldn't be Big Ten Predictions would it?

Re: Big Ten Predictions - Week 13

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2024 8:03 pm
by nogerO
Week 14?

Big Ten Predictions - Week 13

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2024 8:13 pm
by UofDuck
Keep it going as long as there are still B1G teams still alive in the playoffs.

Re: Big Ten Predictions - Week 13

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2024 11:13 pm
by UOducksTK1
Thanks for reminder. November and December are such busy months for me. Will try to get them up tonight