Page 1 of 1

Pac 10 POY 2004?

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:44 am
by uodux1212
My brother and I were trying to figure out who robbed Luke Jackson for the Pac 10 POY in 2003-04 season, I couldnt find anything about it on the internet!?!? There's gotta be a list out there somewhere, right?

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks ;)

Re: Pac 10 POY 2004?

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:04 pm
by uodux1212
I got a lead... Josh Childress outta Stanford.

Re: Pac 10 POY 2004?

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:34 pm
by droop10
It was Childress...and it irked me for many reasons. Not only did Jackson put up much better stats, but I believe Childress missed about all of their non-conference games that year if I recall correctly. I believe that was the year Stanford almost went undefeated in the regular season though so he got votes for being their best player I guess. Still an outright robbery.

Re: Pac 10 POY 2004?

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:57 pm
by pudgejeff
Same thing Freddie's senior year when he got robbed by Sam Clancy of USC

Re: Pac 10 POY 2004?

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:06 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Seems to be a trend. How about MB getting robbed this year as COY by Cryley, who he owned in greaser.

Re: Pac 10 POY 2004?

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:53 am
by uodux1212
Childress was the best player on the best team in the Pac10 that year, hard to argue with that. Ducks didnt even make the NCAA tourny... :x