Page 1 of 4

Fresno St. @ Oregon (Ducks win series 2-1)

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:39 am
by WheatDuck
Friday: Oregon 1-0
Saturday: Oregon 7-1
Sunday: Fresno State 10-3

I think the Ducks get 1 win again this weekend, I know that might be a stretch, but this group looks scrappy,and it's Baseball, anything can happen with one swing of the bat.

Re: Fresno St. @ Oregon

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:26 pm
by duckgrad99
I wish I could be there tommorow for the first home game. Win or lose, it's going to be fun.

Re: Fresno St. @ Oregon

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:28 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
It would be huge to get one win. I think we got a chance to do that but also a chance to get blown out in all three. It's gonna be fun either way.

Re: Fresno St. @ Oregon

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:43 pm
by woundedknees
OK... 1 win, and stay close in the other 2 would be satisfactory. Anything better than that, would be fantastic.

Re: Fresno St. @ Oregon

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:19 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Anyone watching on goducks.com? Anderson looks pretty good so far.

Re: Fresno St. @ Oregon

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:26 pm
by duckgrad99
Why doesn't the live stats link for the game or gametracker work? It still says the game hasn't started.

Re: Fresno St. @ Oregon

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:28 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Anderson just struck out their best hitter.

Re: Fresno St. @ Oregon

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:28 pm
by UOducksTK1
If anyone wants to chat about the game, I'll be in the chat.

Re: Fresno St. @ Oregon

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:45 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
UOducksTK1 wrote:If anyone wants to chat about the game, I'll be in the chat.
I was in chat with you but you never responded then logged out.

Re: Fresno St. @ Oregon

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:46 pm
by UOducksTK1
dthomas=ddixon wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:If anyone wants to chat about the game, I'll be in the chat.
I was in chat with you but you never responded then logged out.
my computer was freaking out. It should be working now.

Re: Fresno St. @ Oregon

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:41 pm
by duckgrad99
Anderson has pitched a heck of a game so far. Now get some runs!!!!!

Re: Fresno St. @ Oregon

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:59 pm
by duckgrad99
http://assets.registerguard.com/panos/PkPark/PkPark.swf


For those that haven't seen it, some good views of PK park.

Re: Fresno St. @ Oregon

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:05 pm
by UOducksTK1
Tyler is having a fantastic day.

He's a stud. I'm kinda curious.. was Tyler a big time recruit? Because he's playing like he is.

Re: Fresno St. @ Oregon

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:32 pm
by VinnyKnuckles
UOducksTK1 wrote:Tyler is having a fantastic day.

He's a stud. I'm kinda curious.. was Tyler a big time recruit? Because he's playing like he is.
No, he wasn't considered a big time recruit. In fact, the coach that recruited him (Andrew Checketts) was at Anderson's high school to scout a different player, when Anderson caught his eye. He asked who this kid was and thought surely he was committed someplace, but he wasn't, luckily for the Ducks. :)

Re: Fresno St. @ Oregon

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:44 pm
by UOducksTK1
VinnyKnuckles wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Tyler is having a fantastic day.

He's a stud. I'm kinda curious.. was Tyler a big time recruit? Because he's playing like he is.
No, he wasn't considered a big time recruit. In fact, the coach that recruited him (Andrew Checketts) was at Anderson's high school to scout a different player, when Anderson caught his eye. He asked who this kid was and thought surely he was committed someplace, but he wasn't, luckily for the Ducks. :)
Ah, thanks vinny.

Well he is one hell of a player!

WOOO Congrats to the ducks for the big win. Awesome game, I wish I was there haha.