LaMarcus

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

thomas time
Senior

LaMarcus

Post by thomas time »

Just went to see if there was any news on the blazers gm search and saw this

Portland Trail Blazers All-Star forward LaMarcus Aldridge writes on Blazers.com that he was hospitalized this week with a potentially deadly blood virus.
----------------------------
On Saturday I came down with a blood virus. I quickly became sick and had to be rushed to the hospital. I thought it was a case of bad food or a bad cold, but I was wrong. It turned out to be a very serious virus that if not treated quickly could actually be deadly! One thing I know for sure is that I’ve never felt worse in my life and there were times I wasn’t really sure where I was going. Thankfully I had a lot of family support and great medical care that helped me fight through it and now I’ve turned the corner and I’m feeling much better.
Quack_12
Four Star Recruit

Re: LaMarcus

Post by Quack_12 »

Man I know how he feels my lil nephew had a blood virus like that a couple years ago at 4 years old and it was really scary and he pulled thru and was in riverbend for a week he is a tough lil guy brought my ps3 there and we kicked it and talked about football and played games and he hung in there and is looking forward to pop warner these days. So I feel for LaMarcus and his family glad he is feeling better, because he would be gladly missed.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Blazers and drafting players, it is quite incredible. Roy, Oden, LMA all top 5 picks with serious health issues.

Wish the best for LMA, that's very scary.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Blazers and drafting players, it is quite incredible. Roy, Oden, LMA all top 5 picks with serious health issues.

Overall LA has been fairly durable.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

RanDux wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Blazers and drafting players, it is quite incredible. Roy, Oden, LMA all top 5 picks with serious health issues.

Overall LA has been fairly durable.
He's hard heart issues before and had to miss games. Plus his health issues are very serious as well.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13