Finish playoffs in chat tomorrow?

You can talk about all sim related stuff here.

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

Post Reply
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Finish playoffs in chat tomorrow?

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Would it be plausible to just finish up the rest of the playoffs soon? I haven't consulted with TK and he is likely busy but I'm throwing it out there in case everyone could.
User avatar
duckyoubeavers
Sophomore
Posts: 1631
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:35 am
GM: Toronto Raptors GM

Re: Finish playoffs in chat tomorrow?

Post by duckyoubeavers »

lets do it
Raptors GM
User avatar
pudgejeff
All Pac-12
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 am
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: Finish playoffs in chat tomorrow?

Post by pudgejeff »

would need all 4 teams still in playoffs available.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40565
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Finish playoffs in chat tomorrow?

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Fridays are wife days. I shall consult her.

But if I'm on, yeah we can do that. I'll text the four guys who make it to the conference championship.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Finish playoffs in chat tomorrow?

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Can't argue with wife days. No sweat if you can't.
User avatar
pudgejeff
All Pac-12
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 am
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: Finish playoffs in chat tomorrow?

Post by pudgejeff »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Fridays are wife days. I shall consult her.

But if I'm on, yeah we can do that. I'll text the four guys who make it to the conference championship.
I guess in all reality will only need the two in the Finals as normal sim finishes the conference championship tomorrow.
bellsduck
Senior
Posts: 3819
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 am
GM: Utah Jazz

Re: Finish playoffs in chat tomorrow?

Post by bellsduck »

I can't get on chat in any of my computers. You can finish it without me there if you want to.
Post Reply